jps jps is offline

Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 03:37:36 +0100, The original NOYB
wrote:

jps;876238 Wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:30:34 +0100, The original NOYB
wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

That's a fairly comprehensive list but I can think of a few others,
some of whom were fairly prolific in their day:

Jacques Mertens
ReevesJ32
Butch Ammon
Florida Keyz (Capt Sterling)
Dave Brown (Brown's Marina, Rideau Canal)
Ron Grew
Doug Kanter
Doug King (DSK)
Bill Kiene
Bob La Londe
Russ Glindmeier
NOYB (Dentist from Naples)
Capt Bill from Sarasota
Marc Auslander
Bill Grannis - service manager
Wally
Rich Stern
Lee Yeaton - The Bay Guide
Karl Denninger
Paul Kruse
Chuck Tribolet-

Harry did not drive me off. He's just not that damn important.

I lost newsgroups access when my Earthlink account became Embarqmail.

And which joker here stole my username?

How ya' been Wayne? Still got the trawler?-

You'll need to prove your identity by saying something that passes for
current "conservatism" and quoting how many cavities you filled last
month.

Mark my words, one day GW Bush will be on Mt Rushmore

Does basskisser still post on here? I think of his misguided posts
every time I pass Lake Lanier driving to NC. Or were you basslicker? I
can't remember the reason for the name change

Harry still have the Yo Ho? 23' Parker pilot house I think it was.

I don't know what handle basskisser uses these days. There are
several posters who've completely lost their minds so they use ids for
a day and then they're onto another.

Harry sold the Parker and bought a larger trawler type vessel.

Bush on Rushmore, you must be the real deal...

Hope all's well with you.

On 6/30/11 10:37 PM, The original NOYB wrote:

Mark my words, one day GW Bush will be on Mt Rushmore

Does basskisser still post on here? I think of his misguided posts
every time I pass Lake Lanier driving to NC. Or were you basslicker? I
can't remember the reason for the name change

Harry still have the Yo Ho? 23' Parker pilot house I think it was.

Bush will be on Rushmore if there is a special arrangement for ex
presidents to walk out there.

Basskisser, aka loogy, aka about 100 other handles, still posts here and
he's still as misguided as ever, and even dumber.

It was a 25' Parker, which I sold several years ago. I had a 21' Parker
for a couple of years after that. Now I have trawler.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

I now own a 41' Sport fishing Boat. I hope I get to use it this year,
but someone has to keep the right wing trash in rec.boats in check.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/30/11 10:37 PM, The original NOYB wrote:

Mark my words, one day GW Bush will be on Mt Rushmore

Does basskisser still post on here? I think of his misguided posts
every time I pass Lake Lanier driving to NC. Or were you basslicker? I
can't remember the reason for the name change

Harry still have the Yo Ho? 23' Parker pilot house I think it was.

Bush will be on Rushmore if there is a special arrangement for ex
presidents to walk out there.

Basskisser, aka loogy, aka about 100 other handles, still posts here and
he's still as misguided as ever, and even dumber.

It was a 25' Parker, which I sold several years ago. I had a 21' Parker
for a couple of years after that. Now I have trawler.

Yeah, kind of like the "slow moving trawler" that you used to talk
negatively about? Gas guzzler, slow, if I want to go somewhere it sure
wouldn't be at a snail's pace, I'll fly type of boat??
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryK View Post
wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

One post says you have a Trawler. The other says a 41' sport fishing boat. Glad to see that you're still delusional as ever. Apparently the treatment for narcissism didn't go well. That's understandable. Narcissists can seldom be "cured".

What happened to the lobster boat? That was in the mix somewhere too.

jps jps is offline

wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

You're responding to a spoofer. I suspect you are too.

wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

The 41' sportfish post is from one of the rec.boats morons who ID spoofs
other posters.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article ,
says...

wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

Oh, great, now we'll have to listen to his bull**** lies all over
again!!

In article ,
says...

wrote:
-

Wayne B;866525 Wrote: -

[...]

Harry sold the Parker and allegedly bought a larger trawler type vessel.
Said alleged new vessel has not been seen at any marina on the
Chesapeake Bay or on the Chesapeake Bay.