L G[_42_] L G[_42_] is offline

Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

Harryk wrote:
On 6/30/11 10:37 PM, The original NOYB wrote:

Mark my words, one day GW Bush will be on Mt Rushmore

Does basskisser still post on here? I think of his misguided posts
every time I pass Lake Lanier driving to NC. Or were you basslicker? I
can't remember the reason for the name change

Harry still have the Yo Ho? 23' Parker pilot house I think it was.

Bush will be on Rushmore if there is a special arrangement for ex
presidents to walk out there.

Basskisser, aka loogy, aka about 100 other handles, still posts here
and he's still as misguided as ever, and even dumber.

It was a 25' Parker, which I sold several years ago. I had a 21'
Parker for a couple of years after that. Now I have trawler.

Bull****.