Default Some fresh meat for the rec.boats jackals

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

On 27/04/2011 12:12 PM, Harryk wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Had mine done in concrete with aggregate stone finish. Never have to
worry about it that way.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 27/04/2011 12:12 PM, Harryk wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Had mine done in concrete with aggregate stone finish. Never have to
worry about it that way.

You had a deck done in concrete and aggregate? The support structure
must be impressive.

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Your contractor did a great job. How about a pic of your alleged boat?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:12:18 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Nice! Looks somewhat similar to the one on my place.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Nice! Looks somewhat similar to the one on my place.

Obviously, we both have excellent taste!

I'm getting some really nice "critter photos" by setting my camera up on
the tripod on the deck, pointing to various places in the yard where the
little beasties gather, and using a little remote shutter release. I
don't have a really long lens, just a 400 mm equivalent, but for the
moment, it seems sufficient. I can still handhold the lens when I want
to...much bigger and it gets really heavy really fast.

On 27/04/2011 12:28 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 27/04/2011 12:12 PM, Harryk wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Had mine done in concrete with aggregate stone finish. Never have to
worry about it that way.

You had a deck done in concrete and aggregate? The support structure
must be impressive.

No, I had the rotten deck ripped out, filled in the base with rock on a
small retaining wall to the slopped side...concrete with aggregate
finish. Done. Will never have to paint, nor worry about rot....no
place for the rodents to hide and whatever.

It is much lower than before, but adds big time to privacy.

Mine was only 2 1/2 feet above grade, the original that is. If yours is
like second story, would not work.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 27/04/2011 12:12 PM, Harryk wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Had mine done in concrete with aggregate stone finish. Never have to
worry about it that way.

You had a deck done in concrete and aggregate? The support structure
must be impressive.

No, I had the rotten deck ripped out, filled in the base with rock on a
small retaining wall to the slopped side...concrete with aggregate
finish. Done. Will never have to paint, nor worry about rot....no place
for the rodents to hide and whatever.

It is much lower than before, but adds big time to privacy.

Mine was only 2 1/2 feet above grade, the original that is. If yours is
like second story, would not work.

Ahh, a patio. I like patios, too.

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:45:12 -0400, Harryk

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Nice! Looks somewhat similar to the one on my place.

Obviously, we both have excellent taste!

I'm getting some really nice "critter photos" by setting my camera up on
the tripod on the deck, pointing to various places in the yard where the
little beasties gather, and using a little remote shutter release. I
don't have a really long lens, just a 400 mm equivalent, but for the
moment, it seems sufficient. I can still handhold the lens when I want
to...much bigger and it gets really heavy really fast.

I was thinking of doing something similar with a newly established bee
hive in the base of a tree. I took a look last night... it's pretty
amazing to see all the bees up close like that.