Default Some fresh meat for the rec.boats jackals

In article ,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,

says...
In ,

says...
On 27/04/2011 12:12 PM, Harryk wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.
Had mine done in concrete with aggregate stone finish. Never have to
worry about it that way.
Does your homeowners insurance company know you have a grill on your
deck? Does your fire department know about the grill on your deck? I
sure hope you don't burn down you hose with that grill on your deck.

Personally, I hope he does.. If he dies in the fire, even better...

Well, I could say I hope your daughter dies in a fiery motorbike racing
crash, but saying that sort of thing is more your style than mine. It
will be sufficient if while you are out there "slow racing," a flock of
passing seagulls **** on you.

Yeah, you just accuse people of incest with their daughter, breaking
kids arms, telling people how ugly their wife is, and sling lies and
insults.