Marta K.

Default IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power

Hello!

I am looking for software which is used to count IMS certificates - I mean
if you give the dimensions of the boat, sail etc it will count the IMS
certificate.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find it, or at least what is the name
of the software? It is a kind of a rating programme. On the ORC website
there is only a scoring programme.

Thank you very much,
Marta Kolasinska, Poland