BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15383-ims-certificate-software-crosspoast-rec-boats-racing-rec-boats-racing-power.html)

Marta K. June 21st 04 06:51 PM

IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power

Hello!

I am looking for software which is used to count IMS certificates - I mean
if you give the dimensions of the boat, sail etc it will count the IMS
certificate.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find it, or at least what is the name
of the software? It is a kind of a rating programme. On the ORC website
there is only a scoring programme.

Thank you very much,
Marta Kolasinska, Poland

Matt/Meribeth Pedersen June 22nd 04 04:37 AM

IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power

Try contacting Dan Nowlan (dannowlan [at] ussailing [dot] org). He
should be able to tell you where to get a copy.