Tim Tim is offline

Default Japan shaken down and...

a possible to tsunami to hit the west coast.

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/...1,543812.story

man, this is horrible!
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 11, 8:01*pm, Gene wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:44:12 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

a possible to tsunami *to hit the west coast.

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/...sunami-state-p...

man, this is horrible!

It is..... *and the West Coast and Hawaii took a pretty good hit,
too.....

Many lives were lost in Japan, but they didn't have the luxury of
being forewarned.

I hope Chernobyl and Fukushima don't become synonyms.....

--

Fort Agent 6.00 Build 1186

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Yeah, Gene.

i dont' have a radio or a tv at the shop and I didn't even know about
it until I got home. i wonder how bad Hawaii got messed up? all
Islands? And i'll be looking for the damages on the west coast.

wrote:

[...]

Looks like some significant damage in Hawaii, but someone was swept
away in Santa Cruz and died. I heard $15M damage in SC.. something
like that.

I guess maybe we should continue to fund tsunami warning systems,
which is one of the things the Republicans want to eliminate in their
budget.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures, they had plenty of warning
without another govt boondoggle. As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

On 3/12/11 1:15 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

It's the thinning of the herd.

You really are trash.

In article ,
says...

On 3/12/11 1:15 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

It's the thinning of the herd.

You really are trash.

Coming from a racist pig like you, that is not even an insult..

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:15:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures,

Cite?

they had plenty of warning without another govt boondoggle.

You mean the existing government boondoggle, those tsunami sensors?
The boondoggle that gave the warnings? (allowing the smartest to
flee?)

As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

If they are going down to stand in the middle of the track to take
pictures, then sure I feel the same way... As to a cite, I heard it on a
news report, I didn't read it. The people in Japan had no warning, but
the folks in the US had 12 or more hours to get out.

[...]

I keep telling you fellas, Ingersoll is trash.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Yeah, but only the racist pigs here believe you..
Tim Tim is offline

I guess maybe we should continue to fund tsunami warning systems,
which is one of the things the Republicans want to eliminate in their
budget.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

i was wondering who would be the first to put some kind of a political
gouge in the thread and turn it sour...

Only in Japan... Tom Francis - SWSports General 6 December 13th 09 11:30 PM
Guns outlawed in Japan Bob Crantz ASA 34 April 22nd 07 05:44 AM
What happens to political posters in Japan! JohnH General 0 August 9th 06 05:29 PM
Thank you Japan! Bob Crantz ASA 0 April 15th 06 01:59 PM
Cruising Japan? Mike General 0 October 31st 05 06:09 PM