Default Japan shaken down and...

On 3/12/11 8:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleY8ydnetM_a6V6ubQnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:25 AM, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:15:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures,

Cite?

they had plenty of warning without another govt boondoggle.

You mean the existing government boondoggle, those tsunami sensors?
The boondoggle that gave the warnings? (allowing the smartest to
flee?)

As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

I keep telling you fellas, Ingersoll is trash.

Yeah, but only the racist pigs here believe you..

To you, a "racist pig" is someone who believes people of color have
gotten a raw deal throughout history. Your motto obviously is Weiße
Jungen über allen.

You're an uneducated, useless, unemployable little toad, Ingersoll. If
licenses were required in this country to breed, you'd be childless.

On 3/12/11 8:44 AM, Tim wrote:

I guess maybe we should continue to fund tsunami warning systems,
which is one of the things the Republicans want to eliminate in their
budget.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

i was wondering who would be the first to put some kind of a political
gouge in the thread and turn it sour...

Almost everything has a political angle. The GOP is, indeed, planning to
cut the warning service, along with a lot of other programs and services
that protect people and property.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

You are a cowardly, fat, lying, useless pedophile Harry Krause. If there
were a license to be a real man, your daddy would still have you running
around in that pink dress...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures,

Cite?

http://www.newser.com/story/113960/c...for-man-swept-
out-to-sea.html

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news...-man-swept-to-
death-by-tsunami-wave-in-calif?threadId=3075799&commentId=52420520

they had plenty of warning without another govt boondoggle.

You mean the existing government boondoggle, those tsunami sensors?
The boondoggle that gave the warnings? (allowing the smartest to
flee?)

When they tell you to got to higher ground and you grab your camera and
go to the beach then you should be shot so that we know you are dead and
we don't have to risk other people's lives to go look for you.

As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

People who involve themselves in risky activities assume the risk. When
I was skydiving I knew that each time I made a skydive I could die,
become physical disabled or break a finger nail.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:32:32 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

If they are going down to stand in the middle of the track to take
pictures, then sure I feel the same way... As to a cite, I heard it on a
news report, I didn't read it. The people in Japan had no warning, but
the folks in the US had 12 or more hours to get out.

I agree they should have gotten out of the way... we see the same
thing all the time with hurricanes.

Some people manage risk carefully and some just get unlucky.... then
there are the Darwin Award entrants....

Gene speak with fork tongue! Gene have category called "Darwin Award
entrants", but question me when I call the very same people "the herd"?
That seems a bit.... uh.. Well, you know

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:44:12 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

a possible to tsunami to hit the west coast.

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/...1,543812.story

man, this is horrible!

yest a tragedy. looked at the japanese red cross site to make a
donation, but it's down...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I think Gene was upset because I called it "the thinning of the herd"
instead of "Darwin Awards"... I think Gene would learn by now, when he
asks for a cite, I don't just make things up like so many here. If I say
it, it came from a news source, not my imagination...

On 3/12/11 9:19 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,
says...

In ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Got a cite for those "billions" in corruption you claimed the unions
received in connection with the big dig?

Of course not. You lied. Again.

On 3/12/11 9:44 AM, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:19:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In om,
says...

In ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I asked, because I didn't find one....

I still think your "punishment" is irrational.....

When Snotty's daughter is killed or crippled in a motorbike accident,
it'll just be thinning of the herd.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:05:40 -0500, BAR wrote:

Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

People who involve themselves in risky activities assume the risk. When
I was skydiving I knew that each time I made a skydive I could die,
become physical disabled or break a finger nail.

So.... you are on board with this?

IOW, if a skydiving accident had occurred, all participants should be
charged in the death of the unhappy skydiver and forced to pay for
those emergency services called in response to the accident?

The skydivers were participating in a legal, sanctioned, controlled
activity. These "thrill seekers" who caused the Coast Guard to come in
and rescue them, were like Base Jumpers. They were not in control, not
legal, warned to leave, and went against the safety officials request to
not go in. Yes, if someone was killed due to negligence, a prosecutor
should look at charges just like when a base jumper gets hurt and his
accomplices get charged. There was a incident in Florida iirc where a
group of kids did a bungee off a bridge and one broke his back. Several
of the folks who did the jump as well as the bridge support team were
charged with various crimes. I do not know if any were charged directly
with hurting the injured, but in the case of a death while committing
one of those crimes, it may have been different...

Only in Japan... Tom Francis - SWSports General 6 December 13th 09 10:30 PM
Guns outlawed in Japan Bob Crantz ASA 34 April 22nd 07 05:44 AM
What happens to political posters in Japan! JohnH General 0 August 9th 06 05:29 PM
Thank you Japan! Bob Crantz ASA 0 April 15th 06 01:59 PM
Cruising Japan? Mike General 0 October 31st 05 05:09 PM