Default More liberal pedophilia and mysogyny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

On 3/7/11 4:11 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

Yawn. We've got a possible pedophiliac right here, a guy who spends his
weekends in a tent with an underaged girl.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:11:57 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

I guess you think pedophilia by right-wing nuts is just fine.

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

I guess you think pedophilia by right-wing nuts is just fine.

Well, what else do they have...

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

guess you missed cardinal rigali's firing of 37 priests in
philly...the arch right wing bishop first said there was no problem,
then, after one of his priests was ARRESTED for aiding and abetting
child molestors, the cardinal moron got religion, so to speak

Only a Liberal Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 July 13th 09 06:03 PM
If you're liberal... John H[_2_] General 0 May 30th 09 11:39 PM
The legacy of mark foley....The truth about gay pedophilia bobandcarole General 7 October 8th 06 06:13 PM
Pedophilia on my mind-the fanboi speaks John Cairns Cruising 0 May 31st 05 04:51 AM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM