John Cairns

Default Pedophilia on my mind-the fanboi speaks

"John Cairns" wrote in message

You know, Capt. Neal is right again. I read peophilia into just
about everything I read. I'm gonna go get help right away before I
start acting out on my desires. I can't believe I've been obsessing
for over six years over posts that arouse my prurient interest.

Thanks, Capt. for pointing out to my how sick I really am. . .

John Cairnz

Hey, you can spell prurient. Veeeeeeeeery impressive. I really am
flattered-excuse me, that's a lie-make that disturbed-by your utter
fanpedoboishness, but I really don't need anyone to pick up the doggie doo
in the front yard.

John Cairns