BoatBanter.com

-   -   More liberal pedophilia and mysogyny (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/125736-more-liberal-pedophilia-mysogyny.html)

Frogwatch[_2_] March 7th 11 09:11 PM

More liberal pedophilia and mysogyny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

Harryk March 7th 11 09:16 PM

On 3/7/11 4:11 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

Yawn. We've got a possible pedophiliac right here, a guy who spends his
weekends in a tent with an underaged girl.

[email protected] March 7th 11 09:30 PM

More liberal pedophilia and mysogyny

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:11:57 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

I guess you think pedophilia by right-wing nuts is just fine.

Harryk March 7th 11 10:36 PM

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

I guess you think pedophilia by right-wing nuts is just fine.

Well, what else do they have...

bpuharic March 10th 11 03:12 AM

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

guess you missed cardinal rigali's firing of 37 priests in
philly...the arch right wing bishop first said there was no problem,
then, after one of his priests was ARRESTED for aiding and abetting
child molestors, the cardinal moron got religion, so to speak