Harryk Harryk is offline

Default More liberal pedophilia and mysogyny

On 3/7/11 4:30 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:11:57 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-victims.html

Underage girls, say it ain't so Bill. Of course we have KAthy
Griffin's obsession with Palin's 16 yr old daughter but Libs made a
habit of attacking Palin's minor daughters in the 2008 campaign.
Then we have the scandal of Acorn trying to profit all over the USA
from importing underage sex slaves to finance Dem campaigns. Can
anybody doubt the Dems are truly the party of hate and mysogyny?

I guess you think pedophilia by right-wing nuts is just fine.

Well, what else do they have...