Default Yo Tim!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, wrote:

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Well Harry, wouldn't flying be cheaper, faster, and less boring? just
curious

?;^ )

There's no question that flying would be cheaper and faster, and perhaps
scarier if we landed at the dinky Tweed-New Haven Airport. Actually, if
I were taking public transportation, I'd take the Acela train.

This is, however, supposedly a boating newsgroup, not a travel trailer
newsgroup, eh... I'm sure there's a travel trailer newsgroup somewhere...

Uh, John uses his boat more than you do...

In article a0316721-60b4-4803-a818-c3528bec1f06
@z31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 7, 5:45*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, *wrote:

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Well Harry, wouldn't flying be cheaper, faster, and less boring? *just
curious

?;^ )

There's no question that flying would be cheaper and faster, and perhaps
scarier if we landed at the dinky Tweed-New Haven Airport. Actually, if
I were taking public transportation, I'd take the Acela train.

This is, however, supposedly a boating newsgroup, not a travel trailer
newsgroup, eh... I'm sure there's a travel trailer newsgroup somewhere...

Well, in all fairness, this isnt' really a political NG either, but
some deem to make it that way regardless of what side of a fence the
poster is on.

Yeah, I suppose I should have made my trip posting OT. At least in the
future I'll have to remember to do that.

**** the troll Tim, gas mileage and towing is definitely on topic here.
More on topic than anything Harry has posted in several years.

My liberty gets sucky mileage. It only comes with a 3.7 engine and I
doubt I have ever seen 20 mpg... Towing, I don't even want to know and I
tow a small rig. 1500 pound rig, 800 pounds max gear, fluids, tools
etc... I probably get only 16 mpg with that.

On 3/7/11 7:23 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Your speculations are as funny as they are inaccurate, little ****.

On Mar 7, 5:45 pm, wrote:
On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, wrote:

[...]

So, how is loogy's wife? Your posting buddy loogy, I am sure, will not
respond to that question here.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:03:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:15*am, John H wrote:
Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Oh man, John. That is way cool! your Durimax ought to dance with it.
That's one really nice camper. I dont' know who much it will run you,
but if you have the disposable income I dont' see any reason not to go
for it.

I myself am a car and motel room kind of person, but I can see an
advantage to having your own home go with you, especially if you're
headed for someplace like Alaska or something like that. At least you
know what you have and aren't limited to where ore how long you can
stay.

Again. that looks very nice!

And you don't have to worry about bed bugs!

In article ,
says...

On Mar 7, 9:15*am, John H wrote:
Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Oh man, John. That is way cool! your Durimax ought to dance with it.
That's one really nice camper. I dont' know who much it will run you,
but if you have the disposable income I dont' see any reason not to go
for it.

I myself am a car and motel room kind of person, but I can see an
advantage to having your own home go with you, especially if you're
headed for someplace like Alaska or something like that. At least you
know what you have and aren't limited to where ore how long you can
stay.

Again. that looks very nice!

And you don't have to worry about bed bugs!

Really, I wouldn't stay in a motel on the northeast corridor if you paid
me. Gross, just the thought of the filth.... ugh...

On 3/7/11 7:55 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:03:12 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:15 am, John wrote:
Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Oh man, John. That is way cool! your Durimax ought to dance with it.
That's one really nice camper. I dont' know who much it will run you,
but if you have the disposable income I dont' see any reason not to go
for it.

I myself am a car and motel room kind of person, but I can see an
advantage to having your own home go with you, especially if you're
headed for someplace like Alaska or something like that. At least you
know what you have and aren't limited to where ore how long you can
stay.

Again. that looks very nice!

And you don't have to worry about bed bugs!

Really, I wouldn't stay in a motel on the northeast corridor if you paid
me. Gross, just the thought of the filth.... ugh...

I'm sure whatever is crawling in that greasy ponytail and 'stache is
more than a match for a mere bedbug.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

I keep telling my kids that when they go off to college I am moving into
a 1 bedroom condo.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 7:05*pm, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

I keep telling my kids that when they go off to college I am moving into
a 1 bedroom condo.

I wish I could now. One more year and the daughter graduates. But it
seems that a parent always pays 'child support' even well after ...

*whew*

Yo Tim John H[_8_] General 11 January 13th 09 09:41 PM
Yo!! Tim!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 6 April 19th 08 11:55 PM
Yo Tim, here's one for you! [email protected] General 7 March 16th 08 04:56 AM
So, Tim... HK General 17 March 10th 08 11:58 PM
Yo Tim.. [email protected] General 4 March 10th 08 01:19 AM