Default Yo!! Tim!!

Sorry about that.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...mhwb0418a.html

I will have the Explosives Master immediately reduced to Sludge Slave
status. After I hang him by his twelve thumbs for a couple of days.

You just can't hire good help these days. What's a Universal Galactic
Overlord to do?

I ask you.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 18, 6:12*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Sorry about that.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...mhwb0418a.html

I will have the Explosives Master immediately reduced to Sludge Slave
status. *After I hang him by his twelve thumbs for a couple of days.

You just can't hire good help these days. *What's a Universal Galactic
Overlord to do?

I ask you.

LOL! Well, you might take a bit better aim next time.

All is well here, theat quake was something. 5.2 in fact.
and the center of the quake was just 50 mi away, but no damage. It was
"interesting to say the least. I thought the mrs was trying to roll me
out of the rack, and she was wondering what was going on. "Oh... we've
got an earthquake..." then it settled down. lated about 30 seconds,
but seemingly no damage. I honestly thought the daughter goat a wild
hair in the middle of the night and decided to do some laundry and had
the machine out of balance. Nope. The machine and shower doors were
just clun-clun-clunking away.

I cam to the shop this morning thinking I'd see parts and spray cans
littering the floor but no, everything that I can tell is still in
tact and where it belongs. I am going to get a professional to inspect
the foundation on our house though.

Then again Tom, maybe I need to consulted the Ultra-Supreme Overlord
concerning His being merciful to me and mine, and I'm checking about
filing an "Article 15" for you....

?;^0

wrote:
[...]

Say what? You practicing witchcraft there? ;-)
(re "the daughter goat a wild hair in the middle of the night")

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

LOL!

*GOT*

Remember, your dealing with "Mr.Fumble-Fingers" here.......

wrote:

[...]

Yeah...but.......... I want to hear about that "wild hair"..or is that *wild
hare*??

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yeah...but.......... I want to hear about that "wild hair"..or is that *wild
hare*??- Hide quoted text -

Er.... I think I'll quit while I think I'm ahead.....