Default Yo Tim!

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Don't do it! Harry will jump down your throat at the very thought of
actually seeing the countryside instead of just flying over it. Let
alone, you'd have to spend time with family and that makes Harry cringe
too.

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

On 3/7/11 12:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Drive 1000 miles so you and five other people can sleep inside a metal box?

Heh heh heh.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Yeah, I imagined that. I just never heard of a fifth wheel that came to
sleep only two, stock from the factory. Could it be that the "sleeps
two" is the option, not the standard version?? Not bitching, just
curious. Every time me and Jess go looking for campers, they sleep like
8!! which is about 6 more than we will need

On 3/7/11 1:46 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

The ingersolls go camping:

http://tinyurl.com/4se95ox

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:46:22 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

What you see is what you'd get with no options whatsoever. The more stuff that's
added, the higher the cost, naturally. There are lots of other layouts,
including bunk beds, available.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/7/11 1:46 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

[...]

Harry showing just how childish he can be. Remember everyone, if Harry
doesn't like doing something no one in the world should.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:46:22 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

So "sleeps two" is pretty much the standard and more sleepers is add-
ons?

Yo Tim John H[_8_] General 11 January 13th 09 10:41 PM
Yo!! Tim!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 6 April 19th 08 11:55 PM
Yo Tim, here's one for you! [email protected] General 7 March 16th 08 05:56 AM
So, Tim... HK General 17 March 11th 08 12:58 AM
Yo Tim.. [email protected] General 4 March 10th 08 02:19 AM