Default Yo Tim!

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:30:50 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:46:22 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Yeah, I imagined that. I just never heard of a fifth wheel that came to
sleep only two, stock from the factory. Could it be that the "sleeps
two" is the option, not the standard version?? Not bitching, just
curious. Every time me and Jess go looking for campers, they sleep like
8!! which is about 6 more than we will need

What you see is what you'd get with no options whatsoever. The more stuff that's
added, the higher the cost, naturally. There are lots of other layouts,
including bunk beds, available.

So "sleeps two" is pretty much the standard and more sleepers is add-
ons?

That's true of that model. That's the layout we liked. However, here are some of
the other floor plans of the Greystone.

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.ph...iew=floorplans

Run your cursor over the floor plan and you'll get a little popup with info. The
GS33CK, for example, sleeps 7.

On Mar 7, 12:51*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 3/7/11 12:01 PM, John H wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Drive 1000 miles so you and five other people can sleep inside a metal box?

Heh heh heh.

But It'll seem like a 60s Mobile command Post like Herring remembers
from Nam.

I think he suffers from Agent Orange contamination. Cant post a single
thing about Boats, only about his stupid trailer fantasies.
Herring, the resident King of the Trailer Trash at rec boats.
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 9:15*am, John H wrote:
Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Oh man, John. That is way cool! your Durimax ought to dance with it.
That's one really nice camper. I dont' know who much it will run you,
but if you have the disposable income I dont' see any reason not to go
for it.

I myself am a car and motel room kind of person, but I can see an
advantage to having your own home go with you, especially if you're
headed for someplace like Alaska or something like that. At least you
know what you have and aren't limited to where ore how long you can
stay.

Again. that looks very nice!
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 11:51*am, Harryk wrote:
On 3/7/11 12:01 PM, John H wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Drive 1000 miles so you and five other people can sleep inside a metal box?

Heh heh heh.

Well to each there own Harry... what's the difference between that and
having a large boat that one isn't going to use much but pay large
slip fees for a big diesel boat that is going to sit in the water most
of the time. Really though, I suppose you can camp in it, but can
you trailer it to Arizona? Now I'm not saying having a big water craft
isnt' good either, that is if you can afford it, But I think John and
his Mrs. have a good thing going with the camper type thing.

Financially, i wish I was in either of your shoes.

?;^ )

On 3/7/11 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 11:51 am, wrote:
On 3/7/11 12:01 PM, John H wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

[...]

I favor anything that gets herring out of time for long periods of time.

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 5:17*pm, Harryk wrote:

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Well Harry, wouldn't flying be cheaper, faster, and less boring? just
curious

?;^ )

On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, wrote:

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Well Harry, wouldn't flying be cheaper, faster, and less boring? just
curious

?;^ )

There's no question that flying would be cheaper and faster, and perhaps
scarier if we landed at the dinky Tweed-New Haven Airport. Actually, if
I were taking public transportation, I'd take the Acela train.

This is, however, supposedly a boating newsgroup, not a travel trailer
newsgroup, eh... I'm sure there's a travel trailer newsgroup somewhere...

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 5:45*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, *wrote:

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.

Well Harry, wouldn't flying be cheaper, faster, and less boring? *just
curious

?;^ )

There's no question that flying would be cheaper and faster, and perhaps
scarier if we landed at the dinky Tweed-New Haven Airport. Actually, if
I were taking public transportation, I'd take the Acela train.

This is, however, supposedly a boating newsgroup, not a travel trailer
newsgroup, eh... I'm sure there's a travel trailer newsgroup somewhere...

Well, in all fairness, this isnt' really a political NG either, but
some deem to make it that way regardless of what side of a fence the
poster is on.

Yeah, I suppose I should have made my trip posting OT. At least in the
future I'll have to remember to do that.

On 3/7/11 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:45 pm, wrote:
On 3/7/11 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:

On Mar 7, 5:17 pm, wrote:

[...]

My comment was not directed towards you.

Yo Tim John H[_8_] General 11 January 13th 09 09:41 PM
Yo!! Tim!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 6 April 19th 08 11:55 PM
Yo Tim, here's one for you! [email protected] General 7 March 16th 08 04:56 AM
So, Tim... HK General 17 March 10th 08 11:58 PM
Yo Tim.. [email protected] General 4 March 10th 08 01:19 AM