posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default NYCkayaker Attorney General Intervenes In Paddling Case

http://www.nylcv.org/ecopoliticsdail...addling_c ase

or

http://tinyurl.com/5uf3ga5
posted to rec.boats.paddle

"Steve" wrote in message
http://www.nylcv.org/ecopoliticsdail...addling_c ase

or

http://tinyurl.com/5uf3ga5

Very cool!

Here's the last story I read on the case in the "local" (Glens Falls, NY)
newspaper:
http://poststar.com/news/local/artic...cc4c03286.html

Good paddling,
desmobob

posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Mar 6, 7:55*am, "Robert Scott" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

http://www.nylcv.org/ecopoliticsdail..._general_inter...

or

http://tinyurl.com/5uf3ga5

Very cool!

Here's the last story I read on the case in the "local" (Glens Falls, NY)
newspaper:http://poststar.com/news/local/artic...e0-bf32-001cc4...

Good paddling,
desmobob

Glens Falls, NY? Isn't that where the Moose runs into the Black?
That's a beautiful area! The Bottom Moose right there, and the Beaver
not far... !

-Kanubi
posted to rec.boats.paddle

"Steve" wrote in message

http://www.nylcv.org/ecopoliticsdail..._general_inter...

or

http://tinyurl.com/5uf3ga5

Very cool!

Here's the last story I read on the case in the "local" (Glens Falls, NY)
newspaper:http://poststar.com/news/local/artic...e0-bf32-001cc4...

Good paddling,
desmobob

Glens Falls, NY? Isn't that where the Moose runs into the Black?
That's a beautiful area! The Bottom Moose right there, and the Beaver
not far... !

Nope, that's Lyon's Falls. Quite a ways a way....

Good paddling,
desmobob