Jonathan Ganz

Joe and the sockpuppet are, as usual full of ****. The real Neal knows the
score, as I have on good authority he gave them a call one day to find out.
The Coasties had a good laugh on his dime.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Joe

(Capt,Neal?) wrote in message . com...
"Joe" wrote in message m...
(Capt,Neal?) wrote in message . com...
And YOU look stupid talking ANYTHING!

Still playing captain on your little boats without the required USCG license?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
USCG Master #1045941
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What! Is jonboy taking passangers for hire without the required USCG licences?
He can not do that legally can he?

Tell us more Capt!

Regards,
Capt. Joe
USCG Master # 607529

Ganz has this little scheme where he rents a boat on which he places
himself as the captain. He then 'shares' the expenses with his passengers
and claims on his website that he doesn't make any money doing this but
often loses money (called CYA!).

No kidden? Sounds mighty shady to me. You would think Jon would write
his own seatime on his Cal 20 and sit for a licences. Bwahahahahah

The way I look at it and the way the Coast Guard looks at it, Ganz needs a
USGC license to do this legally.

Well..... that is the law. And the responsable thing to do.

Ganz seems to think his little 'share the
expense' scheme is legal.

It is not. If any money of any kind changes hands then it is
considered charter for hire, Many charter boats do not make money.

One of these days - probably after a collision or
accident that results in injury to one of his passengers - he will be busted.

How dangerious in such a congested bay full of dangerious currents.

To bad they shut down Alcatraz a short journey for Jon. After all
sounds like a federal offence to me.

Regards,
Capt. Joe

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan Ganz

What's the matter Joe? Are you jealous that I actually sail, whereas you sit
on your fat ass.

You're such a little whiney boy. Why don't you give them a call and "report"
me. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

bs deleted

Jonathan Ganz

I doubt that I can truthfully fill out the application where it asks if you've
ever used illegal drugs and I probably cannot pass the drug test either.

CN

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Amen!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 5 November 16th 04 01:01 AM
Good Boat Names that are SONGS! Bart Senior ASA 25 October 26th 04 02:07 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
O.T. The good old days RGrew176 General 12 November 27th 03 06:25 PM
Good weekend, except for one little cover problem. Calif Bill General 0 July 30th 03 05:18 AM