posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,soc.singles
Zoe Zoe is offline

Default Official FAQ for Miguel, a.k.a. "Michael Cranston attorney"

On Mar 18, 5:40 am, "Steve" put tips to tapping:

miguel wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: miguel wrote:

::: Peter J Ross wrote:
:::: On 15 Mar 2007 19:05:35 GMT, Woodchuck Bill dunno@see-reply-to
:::: wrote in rec.arts.poems:

::::: Sean Monaghan wrote in
::::: news:Xns98F49298D7E9B27182O5@ 204.153.245.20:

::::::http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/miguel
::::: So... this is the new kook I've been hearing about.

:::: miguel isn't new. He first came to my attention three or four years
:::: ago when he was busily harassing a distinguished female author who
:::: happened to be a net.friend of mine. But every time I've poked him
:::: with the Pointy Stick since then, he's run away screaming lames
:::: over his fast-retreating shoulder.

::: Run, would I, now? LOL. Who was that distinguished female author you
::: mention? Zoe aka Judith Fitzgerald? Boy, was she ever the weakest
::: link in alt.config! After she removed herself from usenet
::: altogether, Steve Leyland swore eternal vengeance on me. Too funny!

:: what makes you think you've got away with that, kook?
:: you attacked a good poster in alt.config for no apparent reason, so
:: you are on my permanent ****lits.

: What a surprise that you couldn't see the reason.

duh, of course I saw the reason immediately: you are a netKKKopping
****head.
unless you'd care to explain otherwise?

Mighoul's neither right nor bright enough to understand "reason,"
Steve; but, nice to see he so eloquently remembers me me me, given his
lack of stature as one Crepuscularian Crapuloticianarial
HellaBulloneyist non-pareil. His fat ass is so owned, the ChewToi
LooseScrewBoi's still yawping and yelping about his netcockkksucking
ways four-five years after the Stunned [N]One "removed" yours truly
from Usenut altogether. Talk obsesso; when's the snitwitless id-fit
gitjit nit**** gonna forget me?

And, you're right; we waited for He Who Has an Inferiority Complex
(which is fully justified) to come give me the gears in alt.config
about a month ago; my, how quiet the ****Tard permScarred muttTard
became, lurking so desperately, licking his extensive wounds, helpless
to confront the truth of those daze when it was made clear by me I was
going on hiatus to write and finish a book or three (which I did;
additionally, I s'pose accepting the invitation to become a Fellow of
the Chalmers Arts Foundation in Poetry was a bit more interesting than
mowing down the no-count dog-mounter [yet again]).

He made his bed; now, he can die in it. There are so many among us
who worship the ground that awaits him.

*smep*

Zoe
--
mhm 32x20 / v.4.2.2 clone
WSD#38 / AFFL#1
stanley unwin AICMF
Usenet Saint (PJR:-))
MIGHOUL'S OWNER 4EVER!!1!
++++++++
THE ITEM THAT HE SENT HER:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca/leonardcohen.html
ADAGIOS III - ELECTRA'S BENISON, BOUND!
http://www.oberonpress.ca/titles.pl?v=new
JUDITH FITZGERALD'S EVER-EVOLVING WRITESITE:
http://www.judithfitzgerald.ca/
LEONARD COHEN'S OPEN BOOK OF LONGING:
http://tinyurl.com/yno7z7
POET PARLIAMENTAEIRIAL JUDITH FITZGERALD:
http://tinyurl.com/38ssjq
THE AMERICAN BOOK REVIEW:
http://tinyurl.com/2h6op6
SUNITI NAMJOSHI'S BRIGHTSITE:
http://tinyurl.com/37jjvy

: LOL

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

miguel wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:

:::: wrote in rec.arts.poems:

[...]

It is always cool to ask Usenet deep questions like this.

And, you're right; we waited for He Who Has an Inferiority Complex
(which is fully justified) to come give me the gears in alt.config
about a month ago; my, how quiet the ****Tard permScarred muttTard
became, lurking so desperately, licking his extensive wounds, helpless
to confront the truth of those daze when it was made clear by me I was
going on hiatus to write and finish a book or three (which I did;
additionally, I s'pose accepting the invitation to become a Fellow of
the Chalmers Arts Foundation in Poetry was a bit more interesting than
mowing down the no-count dog-mounter [yet again]).

I've lead such a sheltered life in poetry.

He made his bed; now, he can die in it. There are so many among us
who worship the ground that awaits him.

I think there must be thousands and thousands.
....and several hundred thousand hangers...

AJ - http://ClitIns.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

ups.com

miguel wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:

wrote in rec.arts.poems:

[...]

Steve brought up his irritation with miguel, and miguel identified the
possible source of the irritation. It sounds more like "good memory"
than "obsession," but that's just my take on things.

Given the tonal color of your prose, not to mention your choice of email
address, I have the impression that there may be just a smidgen of
projection in your accusation of obession.

Steve is obviously fond of you, though, and I think very well of him, so
I'm not really all that inclined to press the issue.

And, you're right; we waited for He Who Has an Inferiority Complex
(which is fully justified) to come give me the gears in alt.config
about a month ago; my, how quiet the ****Tard permScarred muttTard
became, lurking so desperately, licking his extensive wounds, helpless
to confront the truth of those daze when it was made clear by me I was
going on hiatus to write and finish a book or three (which I did;
additionally, I s'pose accepting the invitation to become a Fellow of
the Chalmers Arts Foundation in Poetry was a bit more interesting than
mowing down the no-count dog-mounter [yet again]).

He made his bed; now, he can die in it. There are so many among us
who worship the ground that awaits him.

As I said.

I am at least as taken by miguel as Steve is taken by you, but I don't
cut miguel quite so much slack as I think Steve is inclined to let you
have. Even so, why he is responsible for your meltdown on Dutton remains
elusive.

I'm not asking for an explanation. My point is that after all this time,
it might just be better to let it go.

*smep*

Zoe

LOL

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay