posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Sugir Jinn Sugir Jinn is offline

Default Official FAQ for Miguel, a.k.a. "Michael Cranston attorney"

"Zoe" wrote in message ups.com...
On Mar 18, 5:40 am, "Steve" put tips to tapping:

miguel wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: miguel wrote:

::: Peter J Ross wrote:
:::: On 15 Mar 2007 19:05:35 GMT, Woodchuck Bill dunno@see-reply-to
:::: wrote in rec.arts.poems:

::::: Sean Monaghan wrote in
::::: news:Xns98F49298D7E9B27182O5@ 204.153.245.20:

::::::http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/miguel
::::: So... this is the new kook I've been hearing about.

:::: miguel isn't new. He first came to my attention three or four years
:::: ago when he was busily harassing a distinguished female author who
:::: happened to be a net.friend of mine. But every time I've poked him
:::: with the Pointy Stick since then, he's run away screaming lames
:::: over his fast-retreating shoulder.

::: Run, would I, now? LOL. Who was that distinguished female author you
::: mention? Zoe aka Judith Fitzgerald? Boy, was she ever the weakest
::: link in alt.config! After she removed herself from usenet
::: altogether, Steve Leyland swore eternal vengeance on me. Too funny!

:: what makes you think you've got away with that, kook?
:: you attacked a good poster in alt.config for no apparent reason, so
:: you are on my permanent ****lits.

: What a surprise that you couldn't see the reason.

duh, of course I saw the reason immediately: you are a netKKKopping
****head.
unless you'd care to explain otherwise?

Mighoul's neither right nor bright enough to understand "reason,"
Steve; but, nice to see he so eloquently remembers me me me, given his
lack of stature as one Crepuscularian Crapuloticianarial
HellaBulloneyist non-pareil. His fat ass is so owned, the ChewToi
LooseScrewBoi's still yawping and yelping about his netcockkksucking
ways four-five years after the Stunned [N]One "removed" yours truly
from Usenut altogether. Talk obsesso; when's the snitwitless id-fit
gitjit nit**** gonna forget me?

It is always cool to ask Usenet deep questions like this.

And, you're right; we waited for He Who Has an Inferiority Complex
(which is fully justified) to come give me the gears in alt.config
about a month ago; my, how quiet the ****Tard permScarred muttTard
became, lurking so desperately, licking his extensive wounds, helpless
to confront the truth of those daze when it was made clear by me I was
going on hiatus to write and finish a book or three (which I did;
additionally, I s'pose accepting the invitation to become a Fellow of
the Chalmers Arts Foundation in Poetry was a bit more interesting than
mowing down the no-count dog-mounter [yet again]).

I've lead such a sheltered life in poetry.

He made his bed; now, he can die in it. There are so many among us
who worship the ground that awaits him.

I think there must be thousands and thousands.
....and several hundred thousand hangers...

AJ - http://ClitIns.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)