Default And I thought SF libs were so "green"

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:01:41 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

Their **** don't stink.

I thought everyone knew that about liberals. If it don't stink, it ain't dirty.
Therefore dumping it into the bay is OK.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

Their **** don't stink.

I thought everyone knew that about liberals. If it don't stink, it ain't dirty.
Therefore dumping it into the bay is OK.

It would be funny, if it wasn't true... Liberals are the Ultimate
Nimbys, at the same time, first in line to tell you what to do in your
back yard!

On 3/1/11 12:01 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

You must have missed this part:

Now officials are stocking up on a $14 million, three-year supply of
highly concentrated sodium hypochlorite - better known as bleach - to
act as an odor eater and to disinfect the city's treated water before
it's dumped into the bay. It will also be used to sanitize drinking water.

"...disinfect the city's treated water before it's dumped..."

Where do you think cities near the ocean dump their treated sewage?

Where is the sewage in your community dumped?

On 3/1/11 12:50 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

Their **** don't stink.

I thought everyone knew that about liberals. If it don't stink, it ain't dirty.
Therefore dumping it into the bay is OK.

It would be funny, if it wasn't true... Liberals are the Ultimate
Nimbys, at the same time, first in line to tell you what to do in your
back yard!

Dumb and even dumber, the Herring and Ingerstool chorus.

wrote:

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

And, you've got some reality problems...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/28/BAVP1HUSU....

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". *They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? *What a buncha hypocrites.

And, you've got some reality problems...

Sewage in Tallahassee is used on a spray field to grow hay to be used
to prevent erosion on construction sites. It actually generates
revenue for the city.
Sewage with bleach in it is still sewage, ewwww, CHUNKY.

wrote:
Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/28/BAVP1HUSU...

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

And, you've got some reality problems...

Sewage in Tallahassee is used on a spray field to grow hay to be used
to prevent erosion on construction sites. It actually generates
revenue for the city.
Sewage with bleach in it is still sewage, ewwww, CHUNKY.

You obviously did not read the article. The sewage is treated then
bleached. D'oh.

BTW, your hay field sewage leaks into the groundwater.

wrote:
Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/28/BAVP1HUSU...

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". *They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? *What a buncha hypocrites.

And, you've got some reality problems...

Sewage in Tallahassee is used on a spray field to grow hay to be used
to prevent erosion on construction sites. It actually generates
revenue for the city.
Sewage with bleach in it is still sewage, ewwww, CHUNKY.

I wonder which is worse on the little fishes, the sewage or the bleach.

In any case, the hypocrite part was apt....expecially when it comes to freedom
of speech - and sewage dumping, of course.

We dump our sewage in Huntingtown, MD. Don't know if you've ever heard of it.
It's a big waste disposal site for Virginia and Maryland.

:)

wrote:
[...]

You're ever the asshole, hey, Herring? Can't you work in a racist remark
or two, too? Is Fairfax still dumping sewage into the Occuquan and then
into the Potomac?

" Butt Plug Junior" Ingersoll...rec boats latest "stalker " *e#c General 1 February 6th 11 07:43 PM
Refining "Green" trash Tim General 56 October 20th 09 02:04 PM
Maxine "Thought Police" Waters Toots Sweet General 26 September 18th 09 05:18 AM
Would Sotomayor Exonerate Bill Richardson & His "Moving AmericaForward" "Latino Voter Registration" Scam? [email protected] General 1 June 5th 09 07:44 PM