Default Maxine "Thought Police" Waters

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ers-for-racism

"What I'm looking for is the very people who carry the signs who are
referring to the policies in very, very strange ways like 'Obamacare'
and 'Barry Obamacare with Kennedy,'" she said. "What I've been
interested in is hearing from those people that everybody's referring
to -- everybody on the Mall, in the rally."

So if we understand "Mad" Max Waters correctly, calling President
Obama’s overhaul of the American health-care system “ObamaCare” is
evidence of some kind of bigotry, either latent or overt.

Calling protesters “teabaggers,” on the other hand, is what, exactly?
Wit? Sophomoric humor?

More likely complete and total ignorance of American history.

http://www.boston-tea-party.org/

Which, when you think about it, is probably the case. Ignorance of
history is a liberal trait.

Along with not being able to count.

Toots Sweet wrote:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ers-for-racism

"What I'm looking for is the very people who carry the signs who are
referring to the policies in very, very strange ways like 'Obamacare'
and 'Barry Obamacare with Kennedy,'" she said. "What I've been
interested in is hearing from those people that everybody's referring
to -- everybody on the Mall, in the rally."

Politics is a blood sport Maxine.

So if we understand "Mad" Max Waters correctly, calling President
Obama’s overhaul of the American health-care system “ObamaCare” is
evidence of some kind of bigotry, either latent or overt.

I just heard it straight from Obama's mouth last Wednesday night that he
had a plan to reform health care in the USA. ObamaCare sounds like a
good branding of the product he is pushing.

Calling protesters “teabaggers,” on the other hand, is what, exactly?
Wit? Sophomoric humor?

I want to know why the GLBT community isn't up in arms about the overt
homosexual connotation of tea-bagging.

More likely complete and total ignorance of American history.

http://www.boston-tea-party.org/

The next time Congress starts an amnesty for illegal aliens we should
all send them a brick via UPS or FedEx. Forget about sending it USPS.
Think of the increase in revenue to these public corporations and the
message of several tens of millions of bricks being delivered to Congress.

"BAR" wrote in message
Toots Sweet wrote:
[...]

Yes. Wit. And, that's pretty much what they're calling themselves.

I want to know why the GLBT community isn't up in arms about the overt
homosexual connotation of tea-bagging.

Most likely they are trying to recruit some new members. lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sep 16, 6:45*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Oh my... you know nothing about the Boston Tea Party. Sad.

The great thing about this country is that people like you working
with only one functioning neuron are allowed to have an opinion and
openly express it.

It's kind of like watching drunk Old Uncle Harry when he's trying to
molest the nieces and nephews. You ignore him and keep the kids out of
his reach.

On Sep 16, 8:01*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
Wow... what a come back. Next time stay awake in your history class in high
school.

"Toots Sweet" wrote in message

On Sep 16, 6:45 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Oh my... you know nothing about the Boston Tea Party. Sad.

The great thing about this country is that people like you working
with only one functioning neuron are allowed to have an opinion and
openly express it.

It's kind of like watching drunk Old Uncle Harry when he's trying to
molest the nieces and nephews. You ignore him and keep the kids out of
his reach.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Next time have a bit of knowledge about what you wish to post before
you post it.

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Sep 16, 8:01 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
Wow... what a come back. Next time stay awake in your history class in
high
school.

"Toots Sweet" wrote in message

On Sep 16, 6:45 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Oh my... you know nothing about the Boston Tea Party. Sad.

The great thing about this country is that people like you working
with only one functioning neuron are allowed to have an opinion and
openly express it.

It's kind of like watching drunk Old Uncle Harry when he's trying to
molest the nieces and nephews. You ignore him and keep the kids out of
his reach.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Next time have a bit of knowledge about what you wish to post before
you post it.

Like I said, he knows nothing about history.
--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sep 17, 9:02*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
[...]

The people that participated in the Boston Tea Party weren't called
teabaggers. The term teabagger is a recent invention, and one that
carries a negative stigma, at least for most people. The application
of it to the protesters is an attempt by their opponents to ridicule
them.

To wit: "Only now, the protesters and their organizers are fighting a
battle on two fronts: not only against what they see as a government
gone wild with giveaways; but ridicule for the double meaning of "tea
bagging.""
From http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?...&sc3=&id=89676

The original poster knows what the Tea Party was about... he provided
a link to an explanation of it. The double meaning and innuendo
contained in this thread either went over your head, or you're trying
far too hard to be rude.

Jack wrote:
[...]

Indeed, as well it ought.

--