Default Anybody ready to turn this place back into a boating newsgroup?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:36:52 -0500, Upsize Boat
wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 2/14/11 8:11 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlehpKdndg0H9eztcTQnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/14/11 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/13/2011 8:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:26:07 -0500,
wrote:

I'm as real as you are, Wayne, or whatever your actual name is. I'm a
disgrace to the teaching profession? I doubt it. Are you a disgrace to
corporate pimpdom? I doubt it.

My name really is Wayne as quite a few members of this group can
attest. I've met some of them in person, corresponded with others.

Corporate pimpdom? What does that mean? That's Harry talk and not
at all what I'd expect from an open minded liberal arts professor at a
first rate school, which is what you claim to be. And frankly I
don't think any professors from that institution of higher learning
would stoop to the name calling, personal slander and advocacy of
illegal acts that we've heard from you lately. That's Harry talk
also.

If you realy are who you say you are, I'd be happy to meet up with you
at Branford YC when we are out that way this summer. We might even
find a few things to agree on. Better yet, drop me a note at
. It's a real address, answered by
a real person.

You've been insulting me repeatedly the last few weeks, and now you want
to "meet up" with me? Thanks, but no thanks. You're quite a piece of
work, Wayne, or whoever you are.

You have been insulting people since recently arrived in this newsgroup.
Why?

*You* don't have a boat or an interest in boating. Why are you posting
here?

Your next boat, if you following your downsizing trend, will be a rubber
ducky in your bathtub.

It's a wonder you own a boat at all. When was the last time you went out
in it with anyone other than the voices in your head.

D'oh...I "upsized," silly boy. You have no boat.

Yeah, and everybody here believes you. Well, Don does anyhow.

Plonk!

Awe... now I feel bad. I forgot to include you in the list of people who
believe Harry. Here's the list, if I've left anyone out that believes
what Harry says here, please let me know and I'll include you.

PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE HARRY'S BULL****:

jps
Don
Paul

Harryk wrote:
On 2/13/11 3:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:20 pm, wrote:
i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Nah, I don't think I'm really interested in harmony here. There will
be NO " harmony " here as long as the spoofing " clique " of
douchebags is here. All " they " want is to incite arguments, and
hatred.

Ingersoll knows who they are. They even spoof his id, and still, he
sides with them. He's a complete fool, and is being played for a
sucker.

Until the trash is dumped out of here, it will never be civil. I've
tried making legitimate Boating related posts, and all I got was a
vulgar post about my Wife. This, even BEFORE I let the vulgarity fly.

**** em.

Good post, and spot on.

That says a lot about you, WAFA.

paul@byc wrote:
On 2/13/2011 10:20 AM, the answer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/13/11 9:45 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:20 pm, wrote:
i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

And you have your answer, Tim. The trash that trashed this place have
responded

I didn't see any responses from flajim-ziggy, loogy-spooker-spiderman,
bass-ass, herring, boatless bertie, tosk, or the rest of the pack of
"anonymous" right-wing assholes, and that, of course, includes *you* .

If this place truly came back on course, your pack of right-wing
degenerates would have no reason to be here. Thus, they prefer it the
way it is.

If you want boating discussions, your boys have made it virtually
impossible here.

I left Harry's answer here so you all could have a good laugh, Harry has
answered with his 4th clear "no, no, no, NO"! Check, check, check,
check...

Jack had a boating related post and posted it, the rest you accused
there didn't so unlike you they just stayed quiet. This thread is a
pretty good indicator why this group doesn't work. Period.

Check!

Later, back to your original trolling.

To you, a boating related post is saying you want to get out on the
lake, followed by a few "snarky" remarks about other posters?

And who are you? Yet another "anonymous" poster who is one of the
regulars begging for attention?

Sure, Harry.

HarryK wrote:
On 2/13/2011 1:33 PM, paul@byc wrote:
On 2/13/2011 12:38 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/13/2011 10:19 AM, SpiderMan wrote:
In article9b2a9be0-38a3-4991-a95f-dfd6dbad7c72
@k16g2000vbq.googlegroups.com,
says...

i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day
and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Harry and Don will never, ever allow it.

Perhaps, Spoofer-Loogy, there might be a slight improvement in the
atmosphere around here if:

A. You stop changing your posting ID every few days
B. You ease up on your never-ending attacks and snarky remarks,
which is
about all you add here.

If you post 30 times a day here, 29 of those posts will be direct
attacks on Don, Harry, me, and one or two others.

You really are new around here. Harry is the winner of the who posts
the
most per day to this newsgroup. It's been proved by me and by Google?s
posting stats. And, when this was proved it started Harry on his ID
changing binge to mask his posting habits.

Now, it is easy for you to point your middle finger elsewhere but
there's no question you can contribute, if you wish, to improving the
atmosphere here. From what I have seen, you do not wish that.

No that you have been bitch slapped, for offensive behavior, you are
back on your high horse and you are pushing to elevate the level of
discussion in the group again. Rehabilitate yourself first and be the
example.

Which one of you bitches tried to slap me?

I'm not pushing to "elevate" anything here. It's pretty much
hopeless. Perhaps some minor improvements might be made if those on
your side of the fence contributed something here besides "snarky"
remarks.

I have two boats. My understanding is that you have none, and haven't
had a boat for a long long time, if ever.

So, you are just here to make "snarky" remarks, right?

This is getting to be redundant. One of us needs to put a cork in it.

Responding to yourself isn't fooling anyone, WAFA.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:32:38 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

Did you really expect someone you insult to agree to meet up with you
for a social occasion?

Paul is no more a professor than you and I, and most likely a product
of your feeble imagination. Professors are used to dealing with
unruly students and adept with subtle phrasing.

If you are practicing your creative writing skills, I'd suggest not
quitting your day job just yet.

Can somebody recommend a boating newsgroup? Jay Hanig General 86 September 3rd 10 12:43 AM
Damn! I turn my back... John H[_2_] General 10 March 21st 10 12:29 AM
Boating is BACK!! Jack[_3_] General 64 February 26th 10 02:07 AM
Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post... [email protected] General 89 August 25th 08 01:27 AM
This is a BOATING RECREATIONAL NEWSGROUP Drew General 16 October 16th 04 09:59 PM