Drew

Default This is a BOATING RECREATIONAL NEWSGROUP

You bunch of friggin' IDIOTS!

Keep your rhetoric in one of the myriad of political NGs, or is that concept
foreign to you?

Netsock

"Drew" wrote in message
You bunch of friggin' IDIOTS!

Keep your rhetoric in one of the myriad of political NGs, or is that

concept
foreign to you?

It is foreign to them.

They are not bright enough to understand how Usenet works...its rules...and
how to be considerate of their fellow man.

In a nutshell, their just too stupid to reason with. So...just kill file
them. They are of no use to rec.boats, and most don't even own boats. They
also think they are reaching some mass by posting their trolls and OT posts,
but the fact is, their forum consists of the same 20 idiotic people...never
reaching anybody else.

I actually feel sorry for them...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Frank

Hey Drew,
I have been on a european cruise, so haven't posted in a while. Believe me,
NOTHING has changed.

Frank

"Drew" wrote in message
You bunch of friggin' IDIOTS!

Keep your rhetoric in one of the myriad of political NGs, or is that
concept
foreign to you?

Florida Keyz

I would truly love to get some of these OT's on a boat. Green is a color that
suits them.
Matt Lang

"Drew" wrote in message ...
You bunch of friggin' IDIOTS!

Keep your rhetoric in one of the myriad of political NGs, or is that concept
foreign to you?

Boat newsgroup ???

I always thought this is a political group and was getting ****ed off
at all these OT boat posts! Luckily the boat posts are by far the
minority

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Matt

basskisser

"Drew" wrote in message ...
You bunch of friggin' IDIOTS!

Keep your rhetoric in one of the myriad of political NGs, or is that concept
foreign to you?

Hehe, you just showed your ass.......
Calling other people "friggin idiots" while you call this a "boating
recreational newsgroup". It is a recreational boating newsgroup, quite
a difference.
Florida Keyz

What a potty mouth.
Florida Keyz

You can't be on my side alt man, you too much of a spincter.