Tim Tim is offline

Default Anybody ready to turn this place back into a boating newsgroup?

i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:20:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Yeah, I liked it lots better when it was your transport mechanism for
personal messages to Herring and whomever else was in your circle of
concern at the moment.

That nasty little piece of **** in CT, another of your close buds, is
responsible for a sizable percentage of the grief herein. Why not
send him a personal note offline and guide him towards counseling.

wrote:

i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Yeah, I liked it lots better when it was your transport mechanism for
personal messages to Herring and whomever else was in your circle of
concern at the moment.

That nasty little piece of **** in CT, another of your close buds, is
responsible for a sizable percentage of the grief herein. Why not
send him a personal note offline and guide him towards counseling.

Of course, I'm blamed for most of it....

On Feb 12, 10:20*pm, Tim wrote:
i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Nah, I don't think I'm really interested in harmony here. There will
be NO " harmony " here as long as the spoofing " clique " of
douchebags is here. All " they " want is to incite arguments, and
hatred.

Ingersoll knows who they are. They even spoof his id, and still, he
sides with them. He's a complete fool, and is being played for a
sucker.

Until the trash is dumped out of here, it will never be civil. I've
tried making legitimate Boating related posts, and all I got was a
vulgar post about my Wife. This, even BEFORE I let the vulgarity fly.

**** em.

On 2/13/11 3:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Good post, and spot on.

On Feb 12, 10:20*pm, Tim wrote:
i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

And you have your answer, Tim. The trash that trashed this place have
responded, and all have told you they have no interest in boating,
just in crapping all over this NG. Did it really surprise you?

It'll be in the 70's here over the next few days. Looking forward to
getting out on the lake. Spring is peeking around the corner! Hope
you get some warmer weather soon.

On 2/13/11 9:45 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:20 pm, wrote:
i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

And you have your answer, Tim. The trash that trashed this place have
responded

I didn't see any responses from flajim-ziggy, loogy-spooker-spiderman,
bass-ass, herring, boatless bertie, tosk, or the rest of the pack of
"anonymous" right-wing assholes, and that, of course, includes *you* .

If this place truly came back on course, your pack of right-wing
degenerates would have no reason to be here. Thus, they prefer it the
way it is.

If you want boating discussions, your boys have made it virtually
impossible here.

Can somebody recommend a boating newsgroup? Jay Hanig General 86 September 3rd 10 12:43 AM
Damn! I turn my back... John H[_2_] General 10 March 21st 10 12:29 AM
Boating is BACK!! Jack[_3_] General 64 February 26th 10 02:07 AM
Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post... [email protected] General 89 August 25th 08 01:27 AM
This is a BOATING RECREATIONAL NEWSGROUP Drew General 16 October 16th 04 09:59 PM