Upsize Boat Upsize Boat is offline

Default Anybody ready to turn this place back into a boating newsgroup?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:36:52 -0500, Upsize Boat
wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 2/14/11 8:11 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlehpKdndg0H9eztcTQnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/14/11 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/13/2011 8:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:26:07 -0500,
wrote:

I'm as real as you are, Wayne, or whatever your actual name is. I'm a
disgrace to the teaching profession? I doubt it. Are you a disgrace to
corporate pimpdom? I doubt it.

My name really is Wayne as quite a few members of this group can
attest. I've met some of them in person, corresponded with others.

Corporate pimpdom? What does that mean? That's Harry talk and not
at all what I'd expect from an open minded liberal arts professor at a
first rate school, which is what you claim to be. And frankly I
don't think any professors from that institution of higher learning
would stoop to the name calling, personal slander and advocacy of
illegal acts that we've heard from you lately. That's Harry talk
also.

If you realy are who you say you are, I'd be happy to meet up with you
at Branford YC when we are out that way this summer. We might even
find a few things to agree on. Better yet, drop me a note at
. It's a real address, answered by
a real person.

You've been insulting me repeatedly the last few weeks, and now you want
to "meet up" with me? Thanks, but no thanks. You're quite a piece of
work, Wayne, or whoever you are.

You have been insulting people since recently arrived in this newsgroup.
Why?

*You* don't have a boat or an interest in boating. Why are you posting
here?

Your next boat, if you following your downsizing trend, will be a rubber
ducky in your bathtub.

It's a wonder you own a boat at all. When was the last time you went out
in it with anyone other than the voices in your head.

D'oh...I "upsized," silly boy. You have no boat.

Yeah, and everybody here believes you. Well, Don does anyhow.

Plonk!

Awe... now I feel bad. I forgot to include you in the list of people who
believe Harry. Here's the list, if I've left anyone out that believes
what Harry says here, please let me know and I'll include you.

PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE HARRY'S BULL****:

jps
Don
Paul