Default Warning to rec.boats

On 2/13/11 8:47 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:37:01 -0500, wrote:

In articletPydnQs1b7NOGMvQnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/12/11 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

I haven't posted anything vulgar or nasty about your wife, ever, you
little ****. If anyone is deserving of sympathy and compassion for
marrying and living with a worthless little mound of manure like you,
she is.

Your endless, baseless and paranoid accusations are getting old, little
man. You dish out lies and bull**** about other posters all day long
here and apparently you are getting a bit of it back, though it
wouldn't surprise me to learn that *you* are the one posting "vulgar,
nasty ****" about your family members to help fulfill your seemingly
bottomless need to stir up trouble here and make yourself the center of
attention.

Further, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that one of those you think is
your buddy here is playing you, just to watch you explode every day like
Old Faithful.

Find yourself another venue, little man. This one isn't working for you.

Sounds like you are a bit scared Harry.

It's amazing that Harry can make post after post with accusations about Scotty
and his daughter, yet Harry is the most innocent guy in rec.boats.

Harry has always played the poor abused nice guy, while he accuses
people of sleeping with their daughter or ****ing sheep. The fact that
Paul endorses Harry behavior does say a lot about Paul