Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Warning to rec.boats

On 2/12/11 9:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In articledMOdndSZwLkGAcvQnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/12/11 9:37 AM, BAR wrote:
In articletPydnQs1b7NOGMvQnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/12/11 6:56 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Now Harry/Paul/Secord guy Scott Secrd is posting the most vulgar nasty
**** about my wife and daughter you could possibly post. If anybody
knows where this guy can be found, please send it by. We need to stop
this as soon as possible... Thank you...

I haven't posted anything vulgar or nasty about your wife, ever, you
little ****. If anyone is deserving of sympathy and compassion for
marrying and living with a worthless little mound of manure like you,
she is.

Your endless, baseless and paranoid accusations are getting old, little
man. You dish out lies and bull**** about other posters all day long
here and apparently you are getting a bit of it back, though it
wouldn't surprise me to learn that *you* are the one posting "vulgar,
nasty ****" about your family members to help fulfill your seemingly
bottomless need to stir up trouble here and make yourself the center of
attention.

Further, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that one of those you think is
your buddy here is playing you, just to watch you explode every day like
Old Faithful.

Find yourself another venue, little man. This one isn't working for you.

Sounds like you are a bit scared Harry.

What something "sounds like" to a birther, Bertie-Birther, is not
relevant. I have no fear of Snotty Scotty, physically, mentally, or
legally. He hasn't a leg to stand on in any of those arenas. He's being
played by his "buddies."

That's right you are sitting in your foyer, with your door ajar, waiting
for someone to knock on your door, which will cause it to open, and then
you are going to shoot them because they have committed a ?home
invasion? in your eyes only.

Do you sit in your foyer with a laptop posting all of the time? Do you
have your gun in a holster on your hip or do you have it next to you so
you can quickly shoot any ?home invaders??

No, Bertie-Birther, we don't leave the front door ajar.

Perhaps your house is in such ****-poor condition that knocking on your
front door will open it. That isn't the case here.