Default According to Mrs Herring, "I married a real asshole."

On Feb 4, 11:15*am, Spooker wrote:
In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

"Spooker" *wrote in message

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/3/11 3:51 PM, True North wrote:

"Spooker" wrote in message

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

"Spooker" wrote in message
In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article e7e7f2c8-180b-42f8-a192-5d011c558975
@k17g2000pre.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 30, 5:32 pm, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
On 1/30/2011 5:19 PM, John H wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:15:49 -0500,

wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:35:37 -0500,

wrote:

Making the subject line more accurate.

You know, when you perpetuate this childish crap.... it
isn't
making
you look better or anybody else look worse....

.... hop out of the sand box and go boating...

He's just ****ed that I won't respond to his continuous
taunts.
He'll
get over
it.

But you do respond. I went through at least a dozen of your
posts in
which you were attempting to "taunt" Harry, and I skipped most
of
the
posts since I last visited here. There are several others here
you
also
try to taunt, including Gene. Are you not aware of your own bad
behavior? You're no better than LoogySpooker of "Tosk," or
those
whose
posts I've binned.

Eric Clapton would say, "Before you accuse me, take a look at
yourself...". You're no better than anyone you named, and you're
defending harry who dragged in someone's spouse. That's low, and
you
are on his side?

If you don't see that and apologize, you're an asshole, paul..

Paul is just being dishonest again.. I have attacked nobody, all
I have
done is responded to Don and Harrys continuous taunting day after
day,
post after post... Paul is just another liar, just plunk the
puss...

-- Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

You simple little piece of ****... you consider what you said about
my
son
as "responding"??

Do you consider the **** you've said about Scotty and his daughter as
"responding", you simple little piece of ****?

Listen close asshole... I have never said anything about Snotty's
daughter
or anyone else's daughter for that matter.

Bull****, you are a ****ing liar.

Wonder if you'd have the courage to say that to my face.

The loogy-spoofer-spooker would bring along a half dozen halloween masks
so you couldn't figure out who he was. Maybe he'll drive with little boy
tosk and you can clean both their clocks at the same time.

I'd love to have the chance for that pipsqueak Don to give that a shot.
I'd straighten his bow-legs out for him!

You're on... what's your real name and address, tough guy?

Pssst, YOU are the one who asked if someone had "courage", so what's
YOUR name, address and phone number, pussy?

Lame deflection from a true coward.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/4/11 4:55 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

WTF, give him an address. It's not like he's coming out from under his
desk, he has mine and said he was coming with the baby rat bitch almost
a year ago...snerk

You and your fellow dumber than **** buddy, Loogy Spoofer, have been
threatening to show up on my doorstep for years to "teach me a lesson."
And Loogy Spoofer claimed to have a lawyer and his local sheriff
involved, too.

You boys are full of ****. The only thing you can force is your kid onto
a motorbike. I hope she survives your ambition.

Uh, I've never, ever threatened to show up at your door, dumbass.
Perhaps loogy has, but I haven't. Want to bet?

Spooker wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/4/11 4:55 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

WTF, give him an address. It's not like he's coming out from under his
desk, he has mine and said he was coming with the baby rat bitch almost
a year ago...snerk

You and your fellow dumber than **** buddy, Loogy Spoofer, have been
threatening to show up on my doorstep for years to "teach me a lesson."
And Loogy Spoofer claimed to have a lawyer and his local sheriff
involved, too.

You boys are full of ****. The only thing you can force is your kid onto
a motorbike. I hope she survives your ambition.

Uh, I've never, ever threatened to show up at your door, dumbass.
Perhaps loogy has, but I haven't. Want to bet?

He's paranoid - among other things...

On Feb 5, 10:05*pm, L G wrote:
Spooker wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/4/11 4:55 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

WTF, give him an address. It's not like he's coming out from under his
desk, he has mine and said he was coming with the baby rat bitch almost
a year ago...snerk

You and your fellow dumber than **** buddy, Loogy Spoofer, have been
threatening to show up on my doorstep for years to "teach me a lesson."
And Loogy Spoofer claimed to have a lawyer and his local sheriff
involved, too.

You boys are full of ****. The only thing you can force is your kid onto
a motorbike. I hope she survives your ambition.

Uh, I've never, ever threatened to show up at your door, dumbass.
Perhaps loogy has, but I haven't. Want to bet?

He's paranoid - among other things...

The above post was " dribbled" by none other than " Butt Plug "
Kreuger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA