Default According to Mrs Herring, "I married a real asshole."

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:15:49 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:35:37 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

Making the subject line more accurate.

You know, when you perpetuate this childish crap.... it isn't making
you look better or anybody else look worse....

.... hop out of the sand box and go boating...

He's just ****ed that I won't respond to his continuous taunts. He'll get over
it.

wrote:

Making the subject line more accurate.

You know, when you perpetuate this childish crap.... it isn't making
you look better or anybody else look worse....

.... hop out of the sand box and go boating...

He's just ****ed that I won't respond to his continuous taunts. He'll get over
it.

But you do respond. I went through at least a dozen of your posts in
which you were attempting to "taunt" Harry, and I skipped most of the
posts since I last visited here. There are several others here you also
try to taunt, including Gene. Are you not aware of your own bad
behavior? You're no better than LoogySpooker of "Tosk," or those whose
posts I've binned.

wrote:

Making the subject line more accurate.

You know, when you perpetuate this childish crap.... it isn't making
you look better or anybody else look worse....

.... hop out of the sand box and go boating...

He's just ****ed that I won't respond to his continuous taunts. He'll get over
it.

But you do respond. I went through at least a dozen of your posts in
which you were attempting to "taunt" Harry, and I skipped most of the
posts since I last visited here. There are several others here you also
try to taunt, including Gene. Are you not aware of your own bad
behavior? You're no better than LoogySpooker of "Tosk," or those whose
posts I've binned.

Eric Clapton would say, "Before you accuse me, take a look at
yourself...". You're no better than anyone you named, and you're
defending harry who dragged in someone's spouse. That's low, and you
are on his side?

If you don't see that and apologize, you're an asshole, paul.

wrote:

Making the subject line more accurate.

You know, when you perpetuate this childish crap.... it isn't making
you look better or anybody else look worse....

.... hop out of the sand box and go boating...

He's just ****ed that I won't respond to his continuous taunts. He'll
get over
it.

But you do respond. I went through at least a dozen of your posts in
which you were attempting to "taunt" Harry, and I skipped most of the
posts since I last visited here. There are several others here you also
try to taunt, including Gene. Are you not aware of your own bad
behavior? You're no better than LoogySpooker of "Tosk," or those whose
posts I've binned.

Herring thinks his crap doesn't stink.

wrote:

[...]

Why should Paul apologize? He called a spade a spade. Besides, Herring
is trying to present himself as some sort of paragon of behavioral
virtue here, which is hypocritical bull****. I haven't noticed Paul
trying to do that.

Also note that Herring dragged in my mother. Is that the same or worse
than dragging in someone's spouse?

wrote:

[...]

Might you be willing to point out that post of yours in which you
castigated Herring for dragging in Harry's mother? I must have missed
it. I'll admit to skipping most of what is posted here.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article e7e7f2c8-180b-42f8-a192-5d011c558975
@k17g2000pre.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

Paul is just being dishonest again.. I have attacked nobody, all I have
done is responded to Don and Harrys continuous taunting day after day,
post after post... Paul is just another liar, just plunk the puss...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

You simple little piece of ****... you consider what you said about my son
as "responding"??

wrote:

[...]

Might you be willing to point out that post in which you castigated
harry for *any* of his bad behavior?

You are defining yourself.

On Jan 30, 6:41*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:42:51 -0800 (PST), "Jack."

wrote:

[...]

I'll take this, since I've already taken Harry to task. What do you
have to say about the thread entitled "According to Mrs Krause..."

I assume (could be wrong) that this stupid crap started, there....

If I've got this right John started it and Harry was injudicious
enough not to stop it.... at least by ignoring it...

C'mon, Gene... This is John's response to harry's "having a baby is
worse than having an abortion" troll. You know that, you responded to
that one too.

John did not start this little tidbit, he just took the bait.

You of all people should know that, at this point, you could never
point to anyone that "started" it, right?

Ther are no clean hands in this NG, including yours or mine. And
certainly not krause or tosk.

Hey, I had a good day today. Shot about 150 rounds, including my
friend's AR15. Cool weapon.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
snip
I haven't been attacking anybody here at all... Unless noting that someone
is lying
about you is an attack..

snip... --
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

LIAR!