Default Walmart is Doomed

On 1/22/11 4:58 PM, Gene wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:35:08 -0500, wrote some
crap I deleted:

It's all about WalMart....

http://tinyurl.com/4lh42dj

http://tinyurl.com/6xbaawb

Well, what would you expect?

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
"Gene" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:35:08 -0500, "Ziggy®" wrote some
crap I deleted:

It's all about WalMart....

http://tinyurl.com/4lh42dj

http://tinyurl.com/6xbaawb

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Forté Agent 6.00 Build 1186

Well shame on Wal-Mart. You can always make your own shipping arrangements
if Wal-Mart's rates are too high for you. Keep reading and subscribing to
that progressive crap and you'll turn into another Krause. You're already
well on the way with your hatred of religious folks. And do I detect a wee
bit of narcissism, old boy?

--
Ziggy®

Y'all sure are touchy down there in Swampland.
Can't a man have an opinion of his own?

On 1/22/11 6:57 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
"Gene" wrote in message
[...]

I doubt he learned to be a mindless religious fundie in the navy, eh,
flajim?

At least he stopped sending me emails. :)

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 22, 10:19*am, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:18:20 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:46:19 -0500, Gene
wrote:

Look at the cities in the USA with the highest percent of poor folks. Then look
at the leadership they've had for years and years. You'll get an idea what
liberals, at least those in power, think.

As long as the poor are kept poor and uneducated, they'll keep thinking handouts
will be their saving grace.

BTW, here is an answer to the WalMart/ Costco pay.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_costco_pay

Yeah, Costco apparently pays more than Walmart for a starting salary. A *lot*
more? No, at least not to that guy.

I do a lot of shopping at Costco also. WalMart gets my business only if it's
something I know they carry. The local WalMart is about a half mile away. The
Costco is about 10-12.

As to 'American made goods', please check out some labels at Costco. I think
most of their American made stuff is in the meat department.

What is your fetish with liberals? Quote some debatable cause and
effect issues with whatever cities you have in mind.

True about Costco's sources.... and I think you'll see I didn't
champion their source of goods. I was impressed with WalMart during
Sam Walton's tenure.... now, they suck and I'm sure he's turning in
his grave.

As for the poor and uneducated, a lot of them have been kept there
through corporate interests and their influence on local governments
and thence, through the education process. There are plenty of cities
in NC that were governed by the local mill or factory through proxy.

When your stereotypes are examined, they are just that, stereotypes.

Here is the root of my fetish with liberals:

City, State, % of People Below the poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%

2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%

3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%

4.. Cleveland , OH 27.0%

5. Miami , FL 26.9%

5. St.. Louis , MO 26.8%

7.. El Paso , TX 26.4%

8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%

9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%

10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

Detroit, MI (1st on poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since
1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati , OH (3rd)...since 1984;

Cleveland , OH (4th)...since 1989;

Miami , FL (5th) has never had a Republican mayor;

St. Louis , MO (6th)....since 1949;

El Paso , TX (7th) has never had a Republican mayor;

Milwaukee , WI (8th)...since 1908;

Philadelphia , PA (9th)...since 1952;

Newark , NJ (10th)...since 1907.

Remember when I asked for debatable cause and effect issues?

Here's an example of your logic: Whenever ice cream sales increase, so
do shark attacks. Therefore, ice cream sales cause shark attacks.

I saw a cartoon of a laboratory with a dead mouse stuck in a baited
mousetrap, and the scientist was on the phone saying.. "Hello...FDA?
Our tests have just concluded that cheese causes death in mice!"

?;^ Q

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
"Gene" wrote in message
[...]

You must have broken FlatulentJim's heart when you rejected him.

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
"Gene" wrote in message
[...]

That's me...Harry the Heartbreaker. Flijim Ziggy can play pick up the
soap with Herring and Bertie.

We're Doomed ChrisC General 4 October 16th 08 01:59 PM
Bush has doomed us Crash Test Dummy ASA 0 October 1st 07 02:14 AM
Bobsprit Doomed!!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 26th 04 01:10 AM
Bush is doomed!! Bobsprit ASA 0 January 29th 04 02:01 AM
We're all doomed .... Vito ASA 5 October 31st 03 12:48 AM