Default We're Doomed

Time for reflection. That debate was scary.

I saw a deal on 32' Ericscon today. Only 11,500. Maybe it will make
it to Alaska.

Geez, I remember how much I wished I could live on land when I lived
on water. Then on land, I miss the water. What to do?

Is the grass greener on the other side? Is that the way to go?

just feeling philosophical, Chris
Tim Tim is offline

* Is the grass greener on the other side? *

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

* * just feeling philosophical, * * *

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Tim wrote:
Is the grass greener on the other side?

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

just feeling philosophical,

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

Chris

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:25:26 -0700, ChrisC wrote:

Tim wrote:
Is the grass greener on the other side?

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

just feeling philosophical,

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

Chris

Trailering? With a Hummer?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 15, 11:25*pm, ChrisC wrote:
Tim wrote:
* Is the grass greener on the other side? *

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

* * just feeling philosophical, * * *

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

* * * * * * * Chris

I don't really see any reason not to. But then again, I'm not a
coastal blue water boater either.

But somebody ought to know with some easy information.

Bush has doomed us Crash Test Dummy ASA 0 October 1st 07 02:14 AM
Bobsprit Doomed!!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 26th 04 01:10 AM
Bush is doomed!! Bobsprit ASA 0 January 29th 04 02:01 AM
We're all doomed .... Vito ASA 5 October 31st 03 12:48 AM