BoatBanter.com

-   -   We're Doomed (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99224-were-doomed.html)

ChrisC October 16th 08 04:01 AM

We're Doomed

Time for reflection. That debate was scary.

I saw a deal on 32' Ericscon today. Only 11,500. Maybe it will make
it to Alaska.

Geez, I remember how much I wished I could live on land when I lived
on water. Then on land, I miss the water. What to do?

Is the grass greener on the other side? Is that the way to go?

just feeling philosophical, Chris

Tim October 16th 08 04:23 AM

We're Doomed

* Is the grass greener on the other side? *

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

* * just feeling philosophical, * * *

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

ChrisC October 16th 08 05:25 AM

We're Doomed

Tim wrote:
Is the grass greener on the other side?

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

just feeling philosophical,

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

Chris

JohnH[_3_] October 16th 08 12:41 PM

We're Doomed

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:25:26 -0700, ChrisC wrote:

Tim wrote:
Is the grass greener on the other side?

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

just feeling philosophical,

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

Chris

Trailering? With a Hummer?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Tim October 16th 08 01:59 PM

We're Doomed

On Oct 15, 11:25*pm, ChrisC wrote:
Tim wrote:
* Is the grass greener on the other side? *

Well, perhaps, but crabgrass is still crabgrass.

* * just feeling philosophical, * * *

Eh, that's alright. We all have our moments. But we get over it, and
I'm sure you will too.

Do you think I could make it going north from San Francisco to Seattle
this time of year?

* * * * * * * Chris

I don't really see any reason not to. But then again, I'm not a
coastal blue water boater either.

But somebody ought to know with some easy information.