Default Don from Halifax NS

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 1/15/11 10:22 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or
so of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process
of elimination' fishing trip.

Who gives a **** what "ziggy" thinks?

Apparently, his girlfriend Spoofer.

YukonBound wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15
or so of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your
'process of elimination' fishing trip.

That would be a yes.

YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:45:13 -0500, Ziggy® wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about
15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your
'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

It really is an astonishing coincidence that within a minute or two
of being
mentioned here, the picture was taken down.

I suppose the other 15 or so with the same name were on rec.boats at
the same
time.

Absolutely astonishing.

I didn't take any picture down from anywhere.
Maybe that guy got wind that he was being lumped in with the rabble
that infests this place and wanted no part of it.

Sure, dummy. Run with that.

"L G" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or
so of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process
of elimination' fishing trip.

That would be a yes.

~~ Snerk ~~
You Jr G-men couldn't find your own wee wee without each others help.

YukonBound wrote:

"L G" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15
or so of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your
'process of elimination' fishing trip.

That would be a yes.

~~ Snerk ~~
You Jr G-men couldn't find your own wee wee without each others help.

Lame response, dummy.

Halifax's Crime Wave Don White[_6_] General 2 January 26th 10 01:25 PM
Halifax has own Johnny Appleseed Don White General 12 May 2nd 07 12:27 PM
Halifax Goes Dry basskisser General 40 April 8th 05 04:39 PM
Halifax Bluenose II Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 13th 04 03:16 PM
Lights are out in Halifax: Martin Baxter ASA 2 September 29th 03 03:36 PM