Default Halifax's Crime Wave

I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in
all of Canada. It seems that the education system does not prepare out
kids to do anything except flip burgers. My son has been promoted to
the head burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. We are very
proud of the boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

On Jan 26, 12:07*am, Don White wrote:
I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in
all of Canada. *It seems that the education system does not prepare out
kids to do anything except flip burgers. *My son has been promoted to
the head burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. *We are very
proud of the boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

More flajim ****.... Please disregard the retarded spelling attempts,
as he doesn't yet know how to use spell check.

"Don White" wrote in message
I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in all
of Canada. It seems that the education system does not prepare out kids to
do anything except flip burgers. My son has been promoted to the head
burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. We are very proud of the
boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

...and that would put it where when compared to 'merican cities....number 221
or so???
...and what does this phrase mean in the Queens English... "does not prepare
out kids"

Not a hate crime... Tosk Boat Building 2 October 31st 09 08:31 PM
No war crime charges Eisboch[_4_] General 24 May 13th 09 06:26 AM
Crime Plummets!!! Bob Crantz ASA 41 May 10th 07 03:22 PM
Wave Ski vs Wave Witch? (PeteCresswell) General 0 September 21st 06 05:02 PM
OT More RTC states, less crime Don White General 29 June 16th 04 02:48 PM