BoatBanter.com

-   -   Halifax's Crime Wave (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113513-halifaxs-crime-wave.html)

Don White[_6_] January 26th 10 05:07 AM

Halifax's Crime Wave

I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in
all of Canada. It seems that the education system does not prepare out
kids to do anything except flip burgers. My son has been promoted to
the head burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. We are very
proud of the boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

*e#c January 26th 10 05:19 AM

Halifax's Crime Wave

On Jan 26, 12:07*am, Don White wrote:
I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in
all of Canada. *It seems that the education system does not prepare out
kids to do anything except flip burgers. *My son has been promoted to
the head burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. *We are very
proud of the boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

More flajim ****.... Please disregard the retarded spelling attempts,
as he doesn't yet know how to use spell check.

Don White January 26th 10 01:25 PM

Halifax's Crime Wave

"Don White" wrote in message
I am ashamed to say that Halifax is the 7th highest crime rate city in all
of Canada. It seems that the education system does not prepare out kids to
do anything except flip burgers. My son has been promoted to the head
burger flipper between the hours of 10-11 pm. We are very proud of the
boy.

http://tinyurl.com/HalifaxCrimeRate

...and that would put it where when compared to 'merican cities....number 221
or so???
...and what does this phrase mean in the Queens English... "does not prepare
out kids"