Default No war crime charges

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against anybody
in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the wrist to a
couple of lawyers.

Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against
anybody in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the
wrist to a couple of lawyers.

Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?

Eisboch

That's too bad...not the Olbermann part, but the reluctance to
prosecute. I was hoping to see Cheney waterboarded on the National Mall
just before his head was chopped off.

On May 5, 7:33*pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against
anybody in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the
wrist to a couple of lawyers.

Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?

Eisboch

That's too bad...not the Olbermann part, but the reluctance to
prosecute. I was hoping to see Cheney waterboarded on the National Mall
just before his head was chopped off.

And what punishment do you propose for chronic liars?

GC Boater wrote:
On May 5, 7:33 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against
anybody in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the
wrist to a couple of lawyers.
Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?
Eisboch

That's too bad...not the Olbermann part, but the reluctance to
prosecute. I was hoping to see Cheney waterboarded on the National Mall
just before his head was chopped off.

And what punishment do you propose for chronic liars?

I want to know what lawyers wrote the opinions stating that rendition
was legal? What's worse water boarding a terrorist or giving a terrorist
to a country for them to do worse than water boarding?

On Tue, 05 May 2009 23:02:40 -0400, BAR wrote:

What's worse water boarding a terrorist or giving a terrorist
to a country for them to do worse than water boarding?

The fallacy of the excluded " Other ".

Casady

On Tue, 5 May 2009 18:36:40 -0700 (PDT), GC Boater
wrote:

And what punishment do you propose for chronic liars?

Take a red hot knife and split their tongues.

Casady

On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:33:25 -0400, HK wrote:

That's too bad...not the Olbermann part, but the reluctance to
prosecute. I was hoping to see Cheney waterboarded on the National Mall
just before his head was chopped off.

Hannity volunteered to be waterboarded for charity. Unless he punks out,
I think I'd pay for view to watch that.
HK HK is offline

thunder wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:33:25 -0400, HK wrote:

That's too bad...not the Olbermann part, but the reluctance to
prosecute. I was hoping to see Cheney waterboarded on the National Mall
just before his head was chopped off.

Hannity volunteered to be waterboarded for charity. Unless he punks out,
I think I'd pay for view to watch that.

If it were for real, I would, too. Olbermann offered him $1000 for each
second he endured, until he was forced to reveal some sort of
significant secret.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 5 May 2009 20:27:43 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against anybody
in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the wrist to a
couple of lawyers.

Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?

Eisboch

I don't expect that's the last word on the matter.

wrote:

Justice Department has not recommended pressing any charges against
anybody
in the Bush administration other than a possible slap on the wrist to a
couple of lawyers.

Olbermann is having a hissy fit.
Who's going to join him?

Eisboch

I don't expect that's the last word on the matter.

And Obama with all the pork and Murtha + other scandals may not want to open
up that can of Whoop Ass. In 4 years, Obama and his crowd could be up on
charges of looting the country. Has been the case for a couple hundred
years not to go after the previous administration. Look out if you do and
you lose the Presidency. And with comments like The Obama Brand.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/05/04