Sir Rodney Smithers

Default OT Cheney's 'Dishonest and Reprehensible' Charges

jps,

A strong Democratic Party, that represented the interest and beliefs of the
average citizen would be a godsend. It would help bring the Republicans
more towards the middle. The problem is the extremist have taken over both
parties. They control the primaries and get their guy elected. The party
that is not in power normally is the party that makes a change to regain
power.

I hope the dems get their act together. It will make the Republican Party a
stronger party.

From: "jps"
Date: Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:07 PM

In article , "Sir Rodney Smithers"
Ask me about my knighthood. says...
jps,

NOYB can follow the discussion, he was playing with ya.

But on a serious side, Kerry is not an intellect, not by any stretch of
the
imagination. If he truly was an intellect, he might have won. He is
someone of average intelligence, who tried to act like an intellect and he
just bored people to sleep.

Today, about a 33% of the country consider themselves strong Republicans,
about 40% consider themselves strong Democrats, most of the remaining
consider themselves independent. The only reason (and I do mean the only
reason) the Democrats lost is the Democrats blew it.

Don't try to place the blame on anyone but the Democrats.

Wow, thanks for that great advice Rod.

I agree with you. The democrats have allow republicans to co-opt the
dem message with vapid pronouncements of care.

The country now sees the republicans for what they are, cynical sharks
who care nothing for the born, just the unborn (which is really just a
wedge issue) and the rich.

I place full responsibility for blowing the last two elections on the
dems. The fact that the election was close enough for the pugs to steal
is beside the point.

And Rod, I fully understood nobby was pulling my leg. The reason being
that he didn't have a comeback. Notice he didn't respond...

jps