BoatBanter.com

-   -   Don from Halifax NS (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/122226-don-halifax-ns.html)

Ziggy®[_4_] January 15th 11 03:11 PM

Don from Halifax NS

TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

YukonBound January 15th 11 03:22 PM

Don from Halifax NS

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Ziggy®[_4_] January 15th 11 04:45 PM

Don from Halifax NS

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

--
Ziggy®

John H[_2_] January 15th 11 04:50 PM

Don from Halifax NS

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

It really is an astonishing coincidence that within a minute or two of being
mentioned here, the picture was taken down.

I suppose the other 15 or so with the same name were on rec.boats at the same
time.

Absolutely astonishing.

Ziggy®[_4_] January 15th 11 05:11 PM

Don from Halifax NS

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

It really is an astonishing coincidence that within a minute or two of being
mentioned here, the picture was taken down.

I suppose the other 15 or so with the same name were on rec.boats at the same
time.

Absolutely astonishing.

He put it back up.
--
Ziggy®

YukonBound January 15th 11 05:11 PM

Don from Halifax NS

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:45:13 -0500, Ziggy® wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
. ..

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or
so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

It really is an astonishing coincidence that within a minute or two of
being
mentioned here, the picture was taken down.

I suppose the other 15 or so with the same name were on rec.boats at the
same
time.

Absolutely astonishing.

I didn't take any picture down from anywhere.
Maybe that guy got wind that he was being lumped in with the rabble that
infests this place and wanted no part of it.

Spoofer January 15th 11 05:25 PM

Don from Halifax NS

In article ,
says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

As predicted.

Spoofer January 15th 11 07:31 PM

Don from Halifax NS

In article ,
says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

The moron doesn't realize that he posted a picture of himself right here
in rec.boats some time ago.

Harryk January 15th 11 11:19 PM

Don from Halifax NS

Who gives a **** what "ziggy" thinks?

YukonBound January 16th 11 02:04 AM

Don from Halifax NS

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
TinyURL.com/4hsdeb9

I'll bet a loonie AND a toonie. How about it Don

--
Ziggy®

Keep on whistling.....
It's not in my interests to acknowledge or deny. With only about 15 or
so
of us with the same name here, I'm not going to support your 'process
of
elimination' fishing trip.

Have it your way, short stuff.

The moron doesn't realize that he posted a picture of himself right here
in rec.boats some time ago.

Did I?? Where is it?