Default Typical...

We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony breaking
out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

On 11/20/10 9:01 AM, YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

Just put Krueger and his almost daily email address changes in your bozo
bin and you'll not see most of his dumps in here.

On 11/20/10 9:01 AM, YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

Well, I am sure no one would ever think your posts are ever designed to
"up the game". The only difference between Kruger/larry/LG etc is
they are honest about what they are doing. You on the other hand have
been doing your best to start fights in just about every one of your
post ... all the while accusing others of exactly what you are doing.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

"The No Spoof Zone" wrote in message
On 11/20/10 9:01 AM, YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

Well, I am sure no one would ever think your posts are ever designed to
"up the game". The only difference between Kruger/larry/LG etc is
they are honest about what they are doing. You on the other hand have
been doing your best to start fights in just about every one of your post
... all the while accusing others of exactly what you are doing.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

That's an outright lie!

On 11/20/10 12:18 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"The No Spoof Zone" wrote in message
On 11/20/10 9:01 AM, YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

Well, I am sure no one would ever think your posts are ever designed
to "up the game". The only difference between Kruger/larry/LG etc
is they are honest about what they are doing. You on the other hand
have been doing your best to start fights in just about every one of
your post ... all the while accusing others of exactly what you are
doing.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

That's an outright lie!

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"The No Spoof Zone" wrote in message
On 11/20/10 9:01 AM, YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

Well, I am sure no one would ever think your posts are ever designed to
"up the game". The only difference between Kruger/larry/LG etc is
they are honest about what they are doing. You on the other hand have
been doing your best to start fights in just about every one of your post
... all the while accusing others of exactly what you are doing.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

That's an outright lie!

No it isn't.

--
Ziggy®

YukonBound wrote:
We finally have a truce between the two main combatants and what
happens....??
A couple of posters, who can't stand the thought of peace & harmony
breaking out, 'up their game'.
Yes.., this is you. kruger/larry/LG etc etc.

"Say what?"

Your Typical Beneteau! Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 56 August 24th 09 03:39 AM
Typical Democrats Joe ASA 6 May 26th 07 02:16 PM
Typical Scout ASA 52 July 10th 03 06:36 PM