posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Typical Democrats

From the HAYS DAILY NEWS by R. W. Yeager Norton, KS

We need to show more sympathy for these people. They travel miles
in the heat, they risk their lives crossing a border, they don't get
paid enough wages, they do jobs that others won't do or are afraid
to do, they live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a
different language, they rarely see their families, and they face
adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans, I'm talking about our troops.
Doesn't it seem strange that the Democrats are willing to lavish all
kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops
and are now threatening to defund them?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
From the HAYS DAILY NEWS by R. W. Yeager Norton, KS

We need to show more sympathy for these people. They travel miles
in the heat, they risk their lives crossing a border, they don't get
paid enough wages, they do jobs that others won't do or are afraid
to do, they live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a
different language, they rarely see their families, and they face
adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans, I'm talking about our troops.
Doesn't it seem strange that the Democrats are willing to lavish all
kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops
and are now threatening to defund them?

They're supporting (not too well lately) by wanting to bring them home.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Supporting the troops means giving them BARELY enough money to gain
almost no ground in a phoney war and getting them killed?
I and MANY republicans want our troops home, alive and well. THAT is
supporting the troops. People who attempt to draw party lines on this
are amazingly dumb and it's no surprise at all that Bart is so
shallow.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 24 May 2007 06:47:00 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote
this crap:

Supporting the troops means giving them BARELY enough money to gain
almost no ground in a phoney war and getting them killed?
I and MANY republicans want our troops home, alive and well. THAT is
supporting the troops.

It ****es me off when some one says, "I support the troops, but I'm
against the war." That's like saying, "I support the team, but I'm
against (baseball/football/soccer/yourfavoritesporthere). It doesn't
make any sense. Then they say, "Bring the troops home." That's like
saying, "Let's play only home games. Let the other teams come here."

I don't know about you, but I love to see my team win on somebody
else's home field.

This post is 100% free of steroids
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I don't know about you, but I love to see my team win on somebody
else's home field.

You're a scum bag. There is no "win." Those are Americans dying over
there. Children. And innocent Iraq civilians are dying as well. And
all for a war launched on the basis of LIES. There are no WMDs. NO
WMDs! Still worse we have meager forces and gear there to handle the
situation. I don't want a DEAD home team.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 24, 10:59 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
I don't know about you, but I love to see my team win on somebody
else's home field.

You're a scum bag. There is no "win." Those are Americans dying over
there. Children. And innocent Iraq civilians are dying as well. And
all for a war launched on the basis of LIES. There are no WMDs. NO
WMDs! Still worse we have meager forces and gear there to handle the
situation. I don't want a DEAD home team.

RB
35s5
NY

Yo RB...there may be no winners but there sure as hell is a loser.

We lost 9-11 on the home field.... in case you forgot.

We were suckered punched.

Again you show your ignorance of our armed forces.

Should we leave Iraq to people who torture 8 years old kids to death
with drills?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 24 May 2007 20:59:00 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote
this crap:

I don't know about you, but I love to see my team win on somebody
else's home field.

You're a scum bag. There is no "win."

Loser.

This post is 100% free of steroids

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
OT Liberals Democrats Like Hairball Harry Christopher Robin General 0 March 28th 04 08:06 PM
OT- The Democrats' dilemma Keith General 1 December 20th 03 01:25 PM