posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Typical Democrats

On May 24, 10:59 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
I don't know about you, but I love to see my team win on somebody
else's home field.

You're a scum bag. There is no "win." Those are Americans dying over
there. Children. And innocent Iraq civilians are dying as well. And
all for a war launched on the basis of LIES. There are no WMDs. NO
WMDs! Still worse we have meager forces and gear there to handle the
situation. I don't want a DEAD home team.

RB
35s5
NY

Yo RB...there may be no winners but there sure as hell is a loser.

We lost 9-11 on the home field.... in case you forgot.

We were suckered punched.

Again you show your ignorance of our armed forces.

Should we leave Iraq to people who torture 8 years old kids to death
with drills?

Joe