Default Maiden voyage

On Oct 25, 8:10*am, John H wrote:
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:07:16 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

wrote:
On Oct 24, 11:02*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:58*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...
snip...

Here's a story.. Heard today a guy I know decked his kid. I thought
badly until I talked to the guy myself and found out the kid had pulled
a knife on him and the dad was nice enough not to kill the kid...

snip...
Rowdy Mouse Racing - No Crybabies! * (tm)

Nice friends you have.... explains a lot.

Your intellectual dishonesty says a lot about you, never said he was
any friend... But it's ok bonnie, you just won me a pool

Already told you I was spoofed dummy, probably your buddy..

Scotty, if you'd just let it be, this group would be a much nicer place. Let 'em
say their ****. So what? Just remember from whence it came. If you read your
last few posts, you'll find yourself being very antagonistic as you're
'explaining' other people to Paul. He's probably got enough sense to spend a
couple days here and figure it out for himself.

Let it go, for Pete's sake.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, well both of our wives have been attacked off this list,
personally and up close by posters here, little tougher for me to let
it go...

"Paul@BYC" wrote in message
On 10/24/2010 11:02 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Uh yeah.. I just don't think any words are worse that stalking someone
physically and posting pics of them on line.. That is pretty scary for
the person at the receiving end, if you knew the whole story you would
also understand that the so called "wife" you are protecting really
doesn't exist in the manifestation you are being exposed to, LOL. The
Dr, dr, dr, doesn't even exist, period so it's a moot point

... Again, it's a long story and no, I am not the spoofer, there are
several but I know who three of them are, and one is spoofing himself to
try to break the practice because it works...

But you make your choice, I am out of this one...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Snotty, I'll repeat a couple examples of your recent posting
here.................

"Come on tough guy, Christmas right? Or are you too busy pulling your
mothers dead rotted corpse out for more sex??"

and....

I am waiting bitch.. You said Christmas, right? Make sure your affairs
are together cause between me and the state penitentiary, you leave the
state in a box... Guaranteed."
"

Some of us are hoping the atmosphere in rec.boats improves. You can be
part of the problem or part of the solution. Your choice.

I have been on a mission to convert the heathens for quite a while.
If you feel that you can do it after one week... good luck to you.

wrote:
[...]

Just exactly who "attacked" your wife and when did they do it???

On 10/25/10 9:04 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article272a186c-3f12-4db3-8d4d-
,
says...

wrote:
On Oct 24, 11:02 pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:58 pm, wrote:

"I am wrote in l-september.org...
[...]

Oh, and did I mention I have been stalked right to my own driveway??
Yeah, I will let it go for now but you know how it's gonna' go...

If you are going to let it go, let it go.

wrote:
[...]

I'm thinking you're man enough to do so.
--

I hope your day is simply spectacular!

John H

Harmony's Maiden Voyage Helen ASA 2 May 5th 08 10:21 PM
Porta-Bote Maiden Voyage and Sculling Modifications liv Skip Gundlach Boat Building 3 May 26th 06 01:12 PM
Porta-Bote Maiden Voyage and Sculling Modifications liv Skip Gundlach Cruising 3 May 26th 06 01:12 PM
Maiden voyage of the Seayanika Rick General 4 January 28th 04 08:05 PM
Maiden Voyage Phillip Beachwood General 0 June 23rd 03 02:26 PM