YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Maiden voyage

"Paul@BYC" wrote in message
On 10/24/2010 11:02 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Uh yeah.. I just don't think any words are worse that stalking someone
physically and posting pics of them on line.. That is pretty scary for
the person at the receiving end, if you knew the whole story you would
also understand that the so called "wife" you are protecting really
doesn't exist in the manifestation you are being exposed to, LOL. The
Dr, dr, dr, doesn't even exist, period so it's a moot point

... Again, it's a long story and no, I am not the spoofer, there are
several but I know who three of them are, and one is spoofing himself to
try to break the practice because it works...

But you make your choice, I am out of this one...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Snotty, I'll repeat a couple examples of your recent posting
here.................

"Come on tough guy, Christmas right? Or are you too busy pulling your
mothers dead rotted corpse out for more sex??"

and....

I am waiting bitch.. You said Christmas, right? Make sure your affairs
are together cause between me and the state penitentiary, you leave the
state in a box... Guaranteed."
"

Some of us are hoping the atmosphere in rec.boats improves. You can be
part of the problem or part of the solution. Your choice.

I have been on a mission to convert the heathens for quite a while.
If you feel that you can do it after one week... good luck to you.