JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Maiden voyage

On Oct 25, 8:10*am, John H wrote:
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:07:16 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

wrote:
On Oct 24, 11:02*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:58*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...
snip...

Here's a story.. Heard today a guy I know decked his kid. I thought
badly until I talked to the guy myself and found out the kid had pulled
a knife on him and the dad was nice enough not to kill the kid...

snip...
Rowdy Mouse Racing - No Crybabies! * (tm)

Nice friends you have.... explains a lot.

Your intellectual dishonesty says a lot about you, never said he was
any friend... But it's ok bonnie, you just won me a pool

Already told you I was spoofed dummy, probably your buddy..

Scotty, if you'd just let it be, this group would be a much nicer place. Let 'em
say their ****. So what? Just remember from whence it came. If you read your
last few posts, you'll find yourself being very antagonistic as you're
'explaining' other people to Paul. He's probably got enough sense to spend a
couple days here and figure it out for himself.

Let it go, for Pete's sake.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, well both of our wives have been attacked off this list,
personally and up close by posters here, little tougher for me to let
it go...