Default New truck?

On Oct 18, 10:52*pm, "Califbill" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Oct 18, 1:00 am, "Califbill" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Oct 17, 7:24 am, John H wrote:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:35:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:
On Oct 16, 2:30 pm, Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

I'd be nervous of him
handling anything that big towing a travel trailer larger than
his
current
one.

Well, I'm sure John has driven an *M35-A2 *Oshkosh down places
that
wern't considered a road before.

Pulling a truck and a camper or boat should be a breeze.

Depends on the driver and the circumstances. I've seen large travel
trailers and large boats literally virtually jackknife on the road
in
front of us when the driver swerved for one reason or another. In
my
opinion, too many trailer towers drive too damned fast for
conditions
and their abilities. 60-65 mph should be the legal limit when you
are
towing a trailer and there should be a mandatory road safety course
plus
a notation on your license before you can tow anything bigger than
the
smallest trailer.
--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

In Illinois the max speed for anything pulling a trailer is 60 mph.. I
will agree that there are alot of simpletons out there who go too
fast
on the interstates and demand too much out of their towing vehicle..

I blame that alot on the pick up builders advertizing outragous
pulling capacities with minimal safety equipment like... brakes.
especially on the trailer.

In Virginia the trailers must be safety inspected annually. Anything
over
about
3000lbs (lnot sure of the number), must have trailer brakes. These are
checked
annually.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Sucks to be in Virginny.... Up here, if the trailer originally didn't
come with brakes, it don't need them.

Sucks to be you. *If you are in BC and the trailer is some weight you
must
have brakes, and if it is dual axle all 4 wheels require brakes. *I did
not
see any exemption for shoddy built trailers.

My trailer was built in 1977 by a Company in Woodstock, Ontario. It
did NOT come with brakes, therefore, I do NOT have to install them.
Stay the **** in BC....you know **** about Ontario Laws.

Read the laws, or have someone read them to you, if you have reading
comprehension problems.http://www.brakebuddy.com/Towing-Law...er-regulations

Califbill...... funny. Your server is here.

NetRange: 66.245.0.0 - 66.245.159.255
CIDR: 66.245.0.0/17, 66.245.128.0/19
OriginAS:
NetName: EARTHLINKDSL-3BLK
NetHandle: NET-66-245-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: ITCHY.EARTHLINK.NET
NameServer: SCRATCHY.EARTHLINK.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-03-08
Updated: 2007-06-22
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-66-245-0-0-1

OrgName: Earthlink, Inc.
OrgId: EARTH-19
Address: 1375 PEACHTREE STREET
Address: LEVEL A
City: ATLANTA
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30309
Country: US
RegDate: 2007-06-18
Updated: 2007-06-18
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/EARTH-19

OrgTechHandle: ELNK-ORG-ARIN
OrgTechName: EarthLink Inc
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-815-0770
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef:
http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ELNK-ORG-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE60-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE TEAM
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-815-0770
OrgAbuseEmail:
OrgAbuseRef:
http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE60-ARIN

RTechHandle: DAE4-ARIN
RTechName: Domain Administrator, Administrator
RTechPhone: +1-404-815-0770
RTechEmail:

Maybe this is Loogy.

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Huh?
Kalif Swill is really Looney??? That would explain a lot!

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Gee, my combination does NOT exceed the weight limit. Are you always
getting your ass handed to you, Professor?

slammer said not required if trailer did not come with them. Nada about
weight. You have reading comprehension problems.

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

You are showing your extreme stupidity again, Don.

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Them boyz up there in the tundra need to take Krausies krash course in reeeding for compreehenshun.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

He never tried to hide it. AFAIK

I'm a big fan of brakes on towed vehicles.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his current ID.

The magnificent Boatless Harry

In article ,
says...

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

My God you're as dumb as a post!

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 10/16/10 3:22 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Well... he kinda does sound like Looney, after smoking half a dozen joints
of this years crop.

On Oct 20, 1:10*pm, "Califbill" wrote:
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Califbill" wrote in message
om...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
.. .

problems.http://www.brakebuddy.com/Towing-Law...sauto.com/prov...

[...]

Am I??
There are some similarities there....... *especially after you've had a
few drinks *(or a lot of drinks).
eg *short tempered, ready to fly off the handle, agrumentive

You really are a low IQ person.

Just like you, posting irrelevant info sourced from Manitoba?

Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
What truck? Frogwatch General 79 September 13th 07 07:06 AM
Got a new truck! JR_FXLR General 17 May 28th 05 01:06 PM
truck-motor blabla Boat Building 1 August 26th 04 07:32 PM