Default Just what IS old snotty the Panty Liner good at?

I wonder what he actually is good at, knowledge wise?

1. Getting little girls in tents?
2. How to grow a 10 pound mullet, and a 5 pound mustache ? ( by his
butt ugly pictures)
3. Proper kitchen storage of Dirt Bikes (some neighborhood)?
4. Maintaining a " greasy " appearance? ( see Mullet reference)
5. How to loose ANY job you may get, even forking horse ****?
(probably couldn't run the wheel barrow)
6 .Lying about your Internet Business (Commercial Fraud)? (stealing
wordage from another site)
7. Building Boats using someone ELSE'S plans ? (too stupid to make his
own)
8. Acting tough, when really being a coward pussy? ( others fight his
fights FOR him, like Loser Larry, his ass boy)
9. How to test and certify any stairwell, when in handcuffs? ( stated
right here)
10. Getting arrested often, then stating your "cousin " is the
Sheriff ? (also stated right here, while ****ing his pants)
11. Being a Felon? ( cant cross the Border)
12. Living your life off the backs of your Wife, and Daughter? ( the
poor Wife)

Or maybe........

" How to say your Boating, when all you're doing is paddling up some
brackish backwater in a ****ty Punt with a 6 pack? "

Default Gizell Secord Dickson of London Ontario...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 9/20/10 10:16 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articlec55c9910-b1bb-44ad-9e8f-bad8ab6bf537
@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com,
says...

" How to say your Boating, when all you're doing is paddling up some
brackish backwater in a ****ty Punt with a 6 pack? "

Yeah, and your biggest accomplishment is threatening peoples wives from
under your desk..

You're the one doing the desk-hiding, little man. You've threatened to
come down here to "teach me a lesson," you've threatened to head up to
Nova Scotia to take on Don...let's be real here...you're all mouth and
no action, little man. You'd be hiding under your desk, if you had one.

Whoa!! Spoofer alert! I'm so paranoid that if someone makes such a
claim, I'll tell them I have guns and will use them.

And the spoofer is a liar of course (slammer) I never said "teach anyone
a lesson"... That was the language "he" used when he threatened my wife
last time stalking her on other forums... or maybe that was what bonnie
said.

That whole stalking women seems to be a pink army standard.. Jim called
John's wife and got very vulgar, Secord stalked my wife to another forum
and threatened her, Harry stalked (physically, taking photos) at least
one woman here driving her from the forum (not the first time either),
Don White threatens to call and stalk wives (agencies, churches, dogs,
and anyone with a kitchen sink) here on a daily basis. Seems to be a
theme with the union slackers/progressive/desk dwellers here. I suppose
it has a lot to do with their "wear the pants in the house" attitude,
kinda' like the taliban...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

Default More lies from the vaginal bleeder, Scotty Ingersoll ofCenterbrook Connecticut..

On Sep 20, 11:31*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

Ya, just like you saying to me I should come and " get the beating I
deserve". **** you , you bloody little tampon of a man. You need to
get some of your own medicine, and I stated I'd cross the Border to
show I wasn't " hiding " from you as YOU stated. Then YOU pussied out
and went scuttling under your rock, making a poor excuse to deflect
out of it.
That's where you belong, panty liner....under your rock.
Now, who's lipping off from under HIS desk, ass ****.

Look in the mirror at you and your stalker Larry the coward, he's just
like you. You're both cut from the same cloth....a Panty Liner.

And its VERY unlikely you would EVER " come racing in my neck of the
woods " ( which covers from Fort Erie, to Windsor, Ontario ) because
you know I'M HERE, and would not fail to take the trip to beat the
**** out of your sorry ass, right in front of your ****ing family.
If you think that's a threat, **** you. You get what you broadcast,
asshole. YOUR threats are WELL documented here, and can be produced.
Take THAT, and wipe your " judges " ass with it, panty liner. You're a
gutless, jobless, leaching **** of a man, with NO redeeming graces,
WHATSOEVER.
And now, we will witness Kruegers ( Larry..aka...LG, et all ) half-
baked attempt to interject nothing into this, thinking he is being
smart. All he is is yet another gutless **** of a man, whom I wouldn't
be afraid to look, and spit in the eye.

..3....2....1.......

On Sep 20, 6:16*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 20, 11:31*am, I am Tosk
wrote:

And its VERY unlikely you would EVER " come racing in my neck of the
woods " ( which covers from Fort Erie, to Windsor, Ontario ) because
you know I'M HERE, and would not fail to take the trip to beat the
**** out of your sorry ass, right in front of your ****ing family.
If you think that's a threat, **** you.

You are a mad little man... Don't worry yellowteeth, if I get up that
way, you will know about it