Secular Humorist[_5_] Secular Humorist[_5_] is offline

Default Gizell Secord Dickson of London Ontario...

In article , says...

On 9/20/10 10:16 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articlec55c9910-b1bb-44ad-9e8f-bad8ab6bf537
@e20g2000vbn.googlegroups.com,
says...

" How to say your Boating, when all you're doing is paddling up some
brackish backwater in a ****ty Punt with a 6 pack? "

Yeah, and your biggest accomplishment is threatening peoples wives from
under your desk..

You're the one doing the desk-hiding, little man. You've threatened to
come down here to "teach me a lesson," you've threatened to head up to
Nova Scotia to take on Don...let's be real here...you're all mouth and
no action, little man. You'd be hiding under your desk, if you had one.

Whoa!! Spoofer alert! I'm so paranoid that if someone makes such a
claim, I'll tell them I have guns and will use them.