Default Liberal election tactics

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:45:53 -0400, "lost leader."
wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

He did invent the internet, right?

*wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

He did invent the internet, right?

Does that moron still think the most votes win in a US presidential
election? Or like most progressives, does he just want to change the
rules when it's convienient? Probably the former, dumb ass...

wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

He did invent the internet, right?

Actually, he had a major influence on its creation.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:27:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010

I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night

OMFG.

Never a better example of pot, kettle, black.

Hannity is the biggest liar on television.

List some examples of his lies.

There was a doozy just the other day when he purposefully edited
Obama's speech to make it seem like he was raising taxes on everyone,
when in fact he was simply saying that the tax cuts were set to expire
and everyone's taxes would be going up.

He's a slimy piece of **** but you're too blind to see that,
obviously.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:27:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

lost leader. wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

No, they win elections because the alternative is handing
the reins back to the republicans. Up until 2004 I was a
fence sitter, voting for the candidate I thought was worthy,
regardless of political party. In 2008 it was nothing but
democrats and it'll stay that way until I can find a
republican that doesn't have his head planted firmly up his
ass.

So you admit that you just kind of went with the prevailing wind and you
had no moral compass or grounding in reality or a set of principles that
you lived by and which guided your life. This explains quite a bit about
you.

I have been a conservative since before I could vote.

Say no more. You've just announced you've had a pole up your ass
since your teenage years. Somehow that doesn't surprise me and likely
doesn't surprise anyone else familiar with your writings.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

He did invent the internet, right?

And how have you distinguished yourself other than by eating 240
Wendy's burgers last year?

On Sep 18, 3:56*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:51:27 -0400, "lost leader."

wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

By Fred Dardick *Thursday, September 16, 2010

I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night

OMFG.

Never a better example of pot, kettle, black.

Hannity is the biggest liar on television.

List some examples of his lies.

They don't cite, they just move on to the next one...

I just cited, loser. *He's a piece of garbage and a serial liar.- Hide quoted text -

You didn't cite anything but another opinion and the one truth we do
understand is you will make up facts to make a political point...
Remember the union/german/niponese/labor screwdrivers?

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:00:22 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

*wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

He did invent the internet, right?

Does that moron still think the most votes win in a US presidential
election? Or like most progressives, does he just want to change the
rules when it's convienient? Probably the former, dumb ass...

ah, so you're against democracy

yeah, i kinda figured that

ACORN Tactics Jim General 23 October 8th 09 09:30 PM
teams racing tactics doug General 2 May 11th 06 03:25 PM
OT MORE of BushCo's Propaganda tactics [email protected] General 0 October 18th 05 07:55 PM
OT More Republican voting tactics basskisser General 8 October 28th 04 02:19 AM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM