Default Liberal election tactics

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie
By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010
I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night and much of the program
concerned the litany of Democrat lies that have been filling the
airwaves this election season. A number of political ads were shown from
so-called ?moderate? Democrats including Rep. Jason Altmire, Rep. Mark
Schauer, and Rep. Suzanne Kosmas who were made to sound like fiscally
conservative budget hawks that would be ?independent voices? in
Washington opposed to the Obama, Pelosi and Reid agenda.

If I didn?t know better, based on their ads I would have thought they
were Republicans. What a crock! Schauer voted for ObamaCare, Altmire
voted for the stimulus package, and Kosmas voted for both and the Cap
and Trade bill to boot.

An Avalanche of Democrat Lies
From the inconsequential to the almighty huge, Democrat politicians have
shown an unabashed willingness to lie their butts off to the American
people in order to maintain power.

How many times have we been shoveled the same old tired line that the
$787 billion stimulus ?saved or created? 3 million jobs? It?s been over
a year now and the only thing everyone can agree on is there is no such
thing as a ?saved or created? job.

Obama has the gall to claim ?all? economists agree his trillion dollar
boondoggle saved the nation from economic collapse. The fact the
statement is in a practical sense impossible, never have ?all?
economists agreed on anything in the history of civilization, does not
stop the man from using it again and again and again.

Watching Obama talk you can see why French President Nicolas Sarkosy
once referred to him as a ?lunatic? and ?insane?. To be fair, these
quotes come from the Kremlin, but who among us haven?t thought the same
thing?

Not long ago House Speaker Nancy Pelosi insisted her number one priority
was ?jobs, jobs, jobs?. What she didn?t mention was that jobs would come
after Congress first passed economy killing health, finance, and
environmental reforms guaranteed to put millions of Americans out on the
street.

Rep. Bart Stupak told Americans that ObamaCare wouldn?t allow government
funding for abortions. Three whole months later and high risk pools in
Pennsylvania do exactly that. Shown evidence to the contrary, Stupak
sticks his head in the sand and insists it isn?t happening.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky recently claimed ?this Congress is set to create
more jobs in 8 months than net jobs created in the last 8 years of the
Bush administration?. Her statement is so blatantly false I wouldn?t
even know where to start.

Rep. Brad Ellsworth put out campaign ads this summer that criticized
politicians in Washington who ?waste our money?. This after he
wholeheartedly supported a 37% increase in federal spending over the
past 3 years.

No matter the situation, no matter how high the stakes, all Democrat
politicians are willing lie with every breath they take in order to get
elected.

Democrats Can Run, but They Can?t Hide From Their Lies
Can you imagine what would have happened to Obama?s presidential hopes
if he had leveled with the American people in 2008 and honestly shared
his vision for the future with voters?

?I pledge to socialize the world?s greatest healthcare system, direct
billions of taxpayer money to my union pals, raise energy rates so high
you?ll be burning furniture to keep warm in the winter, make a mockery
of our foreign policy, apologize for our shameful past, paint the
majority of Americans as ignorant and bigoted, and party like a rock
star on the taxpayer?s dime.

?I am Barack Obama and I approved this message.?

He would?ve been toast.

Democrat candidates can try all they want to distance themselves from
the destructive policies they have forced upon the nation over the past
couple of years, but it won?t work. Thanks to Fox News, talk radio and
the ever resourceful and informative internet, Democrats can no longer
hide behind a curtain of lies to save their own skins.

Americans are paying attention and they know exactly what the Democrats
have been up to, regardless of claims to the contrary. November is fast
approaching and then it will be our turn to shove change down the
Democrats? throats and see how they like it.

By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010
I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night

Well, what a surprise...the moron watched the Fake News Network.
Did the hosts discuss where in Kenya they think Obama was born?

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:45:53 -0400, "lost leader."
wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

gee. who won the 2000 election by 500,000 votes?

al gore.

you were saying?

lost leader. wrote:

The Only Reason Democrats Win Elections Is Because They Lie

No, they win elections because the alternative is handing
the reins back to the republicans. Up until 2004 I was a
fence sitter, voting for the candidate I thought was worthy,
regardless of political party. In 2008 it was nothing but
democrats and it'll stay that way until I can find a
republican that doesn't have his head planted firmly up his
ass.

By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010
I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night and much of the program

snip

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Why did you bother copying/pasting the
rest????

By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010
I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night

Well, what a surprise...the moron watched the Fake News Network.
Did the hosts discuss where in Kenya they think Obama was born?

At least he wasn't born in Panama!!

jps jps is offline

By Fred Dardick Thursday, September 16, 2010

I was watching Hannity on Fox News last night

OMFG.

Never a better example of pot, kettle, black.

Hannity is the biggest liar on television.

ACORN Tactics Jim General 23 October 8th 09 09:30 PM
teams racing tactics doug General 2 May 11th 06 03:25 PM
OT MORE of BushCo's Propaganda tactics [email protected] General 0 October 18th 05 07:55 PM
OT More Republican voting tactics basskisser General 8 October 28th 04 02:19 AM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM